2022 Raptor Tailgate Applique Notice!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eyim

Reaction score
I’m happy my raptor is in. I pick it up tomorrow but it would be nice if I could get one with the appliqué. The dealership here is saying it’ll cost about 1500 to get a new tailgate with the appliqué. We’ll see what they say

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know cost for new tail gate and appliqué? Dealer has code orange in a build I want except no appliqué.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For anybody like me trying to find the ford tailgate appliqué. I found out you can order it OEM. But it’s currently on back order and you are not allowed to order it currently. I wasn’t able to get a part number. I might go a different route, probably not the best but whatever, this guy added the gen 3 raptor style tailgate to his 22 f-150. Yes the letters are bigger there the gen 2 letters but at this point I might just do this. Attached a picture so you guys can look and I can send the link for the product. It doesn’t look bad.

Attachments

• D83BE251-FD9B-4D08-BEE1-89DA2E356A6D.jpeg
    D83BE251-FD9B-4D08-BEE1-89DA2E356A6D.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 65

CP312

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of the 2023s are gonna be built without the appliqué? Have a ‘22 with it but kind of want a ‘23 so I can get avalanche in a 37pp.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of the 2023s are gonna be built without the appliqué? Have a ‘22 with it but kind of want a ‘23 so I can get avalanche in a 37pp.
I can’t see my window sticker yet. I’m hoping that mine has it and will be irritated if it does it. On the other hand happy to be getting the truck at all, much less before the end of the year

Last edited:

MyLord

Reaction score
I can’t see my window sticker yet. I’m hoping that mine has it and will be irritated if it does it. On the other hand happened to be getting the truck at all, much less before the end of the year
Are you saying that if the window sticker does not say “Ford tailgate appliqué”, it will not come with one?

Or does it have to state “tailgate appliqué Delete”?

Can anyone clarify this? Or is it just a hit or miss…?

CP312

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you saying that if the window sticker does not say “Ford tailgate appliqué”, it will not come with one?

Or does it have to state “tailgate appliqué Delete”?

Can anyone clarify this? Or is it just a hit or miss…?
Pretty sure it would say deleted if you didn’t have it