2022 Raptor Tailgate Applique Notice!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pjbeats

Reaction score
I really like the appliqué on the Gen2 with the beveled sides. But honestly on the Gen3 I don’t love how they just made it rectangular? Having said that, given the choice would prefer to have it than not. My 2 cents.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I like the tailgate appliqué cause it is black and just adds to the “this is not a std f150”. Now if it said “RAPTOR” instead of ford then I would so no.

To me the chrome “platinum/limited” just screams hey look at me on top of all the other chrome

2ndFord

Reaction score
I’m putting a tailgate lock on my tailgate now so no one pulls a fast one and swipes mine… also, my white tailgate with appliqué might be for sale for a cool $18k + TTT
Are you charging ADM beyond your $18K sticker???

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked the delete box on it when I ordered my IS37… However, apparently you can’t delete it with a 37… it looks good against the silver.

rugbym8t

Reaction score
Did this deletion show on your window sticker? I am curious if my in-transit truck will have it or not. My window sticker shows the auto start-stop delete, but no other deletes. Curious to see how it is reflected on the window sticker