2022 Raptor Order with allocation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was allocated someone else’s order who passed a white 37 and put a deposit on it. They told me it was in transit and sent me the window sticker with the blend and vin. How long do you think I’d have to wait for the truck?

Some waited 4+ months after the vehicle was built. A dealer that I've purchased from just got a new 2021 Raptor in last week with no 37 package. It was built in October 2021. I am coming up on 2 months since my blend date and a month since the build date for a 2022 800a order that was placed on 10/11/21

KRGKen

Reaction score
Some waited 4+ months after the vehicle was built. A dealer that I've purchased from just got a new 2021 Raptor in last week with no 37 package. It was built in October 2021. I am coming up on 2 months since my blend date and a month since the build date for a 2022 800a order that was placed on 10/11/21
So do they have that non 37 package on the lot now for sale? What dealership?

OP
OP
mustlistenfc

mustlistenfc

Reaction score
The truth is nobody can give you an exact answer because nobody including Ford knows when your order will get picked up. I have an order from 1/21/2022 that has an allocation and I have only received an order confirmation. I ended up purchasing a stock order that has had an ETA pushed back twice before no ETA at all.

Several have ordered 3+ months ago and have not received a VIN if that gives you an indication of how things have been going. It's possible that orders with allocations don't get built for MY2022 at all.
Did you get a vin number yet? our dealer contacted to their HQ today and they told me that I will get a vin number this month.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't on the order in January; I purchased a dealer stock order in February. It's shipped and at the local hub awaiting final transport.

I want a Raptor but my patience have a finite limit.