2022 Raptor Order with allocation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I think I need to wait less couple more weeks to get a vin number then. many people says that It takes another 6 months to delivery to dealer after I have a vin number ? is that correct?
It really depends on your particular build/options but 6 months is probably a good time line to anticipate. Took me 5 months from date ordered to taking delivery, was built 3 months after order but sat awaiting transit for 2 months and I ordered the "quickest one" an 800A

Low Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked my window sticker and my Blend date is today, I’m not holding my breath

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truth is nobody can give you an exact answer because nobody including Ford knows when your order will get picked up. I have an order from 1/21/2022 that has an allocation and I have only received an order confirmation. I ended up purchasing a stock order that has had an ETA pushed back twice before no ETA at all.

Several have ordered 3+ months ago and have not received a VIN if that gives you an indication of how things have been going. It's possible that orders with allocations don't get built for MY2022 at all.

Low Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re absolutely right, no one knows not even Ford.
when I got my Gen 2 it was the first year and the 18’s we’re coming out before I got my 17, but this is far worse then back then. I called FP to try and find out something and the girl said call your dealer it was delivered today. when I got that one I was 70, so now I’m 75 and just hoping I get it before my demise.

Low Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got another update and it’s in Production with a date of 3/15.

swoop

Reaction score
I was allocated someone else’s order who passed a white 37 and put a deposit on it. They told me it was in transit and sent me the window sticker with the blend and vin. How long do you think I’d have to wait for the truck?