2022 Raptor Major electrical issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The current Jeep Wrangler is notorious for loose fuses. Why can’t manufacturers or suppliers get this stuff correct from the factory? Customers are not expected to find the fuse box and check on the seating of fuses upon purchase.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I figured out my issue… the wire to the livevalve sensor/ride height sensor was loose and rubbing on the cv boot and had exposed wires that were shorting

JPinCC

Reaction score
Hopefully your last trip to the dealership fixed your issues, but if not you may want to look at your grounds. I'm in a '17 but I had a an ongoing issue where I would randomly get several fault codes (about 7 in total) all at one flashing on the screen and it went to the dealer twice with them not being able to figure it out. Ended up being a ground wire on the drivers side in front of the air filter box that was loose that I found by accident. Once I tightened it up the issue went away and has not returned.

OP
OP
Tommy21

Tommy21

Reaction score
It's still working after about 1,000 miles. Feels like time to trade it in before the next major issue comes up.

OP
OP
Tommy21

Tommy21

Reaction score
Transmission missed a gear during acceleration today leaving me not moving in the middle of the road... I think you're right.