2022 Raptor for Sticker Price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clasmith63

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a 2022 Raptor for sticker price or close to it? Dealer in San Antonio is asking crazy amount over sticker. I don't have one ordered but have been trying to buy off of the lots. How long lead time for new orders for delivery? Any leads would be appreciated.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
You won't find any on a lot for MSRP, unless it's a one in a million deal that you happen to call the moment someone backs out on an ordered truck, even then. I will have been waiting on my 22 order 6 months next week. Not built yet.

WestlakeHorn

Reaction score
OP - We live in Austin. I looked for probably three months earlier this year and there is nothing in Texas or the surrounding states within a mile of MSRP.

I ordered a Raptor in early March and have no doubt that it will be pushed to 2023.

In the meantime, I have ordered a F-150 Platinum Powerboost that will be built in early July. I figure I will have a solid year with that truck before I ever get the Raptor.