2022 Raptor for Sale. Located in GA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
That’s pretty much what I said…..most people don’t NEED a raptor and could/should be able to wait it out to save 5-20+k. There are threads on here because people are trying to make a profit on a used truck
Ok, but maybe make that your own post and stop trying to torpedo a sale from another FRF.

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, but maybe make that your own post and stop trying to torpedo a sale from another FRF.
Smurfy….you think you own, run and police this forum. I was speaking the truth. If I torpedoed his sale he’s got bigger issues. Now, get lost

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Up for sale is my 2022 Raptor. Ford PremiumCare 60/75k coverage until 4/16/27. 638 miles on the OD. Purchased in April. I travel way too much to enjoy it and so it sits in the garage. Probably going to buy an airplane…

Build:
801A build
Moonroof and power lift gate
ProPower Onboard generator
Raptor Graphics
Carbon Fiber
17” forged aluminum beadlocks
Ford spray-in bedliner

MSRP $82,825

Extras and Upgrades:

60/75k Ford Protect 0995 PremiumCare ($2330)
Baja Designs LP4 a-pillar lights on switch ($1100)
Ceramic tint all the way around including windshield ($500)
Matte screen protector ($30)
Black lug nuts ($85)
Weather tech Mud flaps ($80)

Additional items not included but available to purchase:

Retrax Pro XR w/ rhino rack mounts and cross bars ($1600)
New Venomrex 17” VR602 in bronze ($1200)

Money is owed through Ford Credit but title is in hand and easily transferrable.

$95,825

Located in Marietta, GA 30067

View attachment 365643View attachment 365644View attachment 365645View attachment 365646

View attachment 365647
repost.

OP
OP
kpecks

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Smurfy….you think you own, run and police this forum. I was speaking the truth. If I torpedoed his sale he’s got bigger issues. Now, get lost
I already posted "sale pending" back on the first page. Someone is going to get a sweet truck with a bunch of nice add ons and 60/75k premiumcare ESP.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'll buy a 2023 for $83k with no miles, thx

Not trolling my friend. Looking for a used Raptor at a reasonable price. If you internet shop the dealers and order your truck you can get MSRP of $83k and some change. Not hard when you shop right. Thx

It is very doable to find a new Raptor at MSRP. I have a 23 at MSRP that has been built (10/25) but now in the never ending wait for microchips. The premium expected is for immediate gratification. You have a sweet truck with tasteful mods and I’d expect no difficulty getting what you want for it…may take a little time but you’ll find the right buyer.

That’s pretty much what I said…..most people don’t NEED a raptor and could/should be able to wait it out to save 5-20+k. There are threads on here because people are trying to make a profit on a used truck

You two need to read the forum rules, so take a month off and do so, next time it's permanent.

OP
OP
kpecks

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another false title, I read this shit and thought you got 638 miles per tank.

....tired of these false titles.

View attachment 379177

LMAO!
i couldnt edit the title... otherwise i would have. The deal should be closed by the end of the week, headed to Chicago!

EDIT: Thanks to the mod who edited the title...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.