2022 Raptor for Sale. Located in GA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancerdood

Reaction score
Lancerdood, instead of trolling others, how about you go actually buy a Gen 3 Raptor? Right now there are three Gen 3s in my state of WI and none at 37s. The last truck I found was a new 35 and that went for over $92k from the dealer.
1667577709887.png

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trolling my friend. Looking for a used Raptor at a reasonable price. If you internet shop the dealers and order your truck you can get MSRP of $83k and some change. Not hard when you shop right. Thx
and some change is the key word. More than likely $5k

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Not trolling my friend. Looking for a used Raptor at a reasonable price. If you internet shop the dealers and order your truck you can get MSRP of $83k and some change. Not hard when you shop right. Thx
Have you read through the Jen Tres FAQ thread? buying a Raptor isn’t easy, isn’t for everyone and is not as easy as you’re making it out to be.

Yeah, but where are you going to procure this truck? Let’s assume, for the sake of argument and discussion they have an allocation, which at this point is highly unlikely, even for 2023 MY. There are so few being delivered that there simply few dealers actually selling at MSRP, the majority of them are selling over MSRP. The ones who are putting MSRP out there almost certainly have no allocation, meaning the truck will very likely never get built.

Unfortunately for all of us, the days of current model year Raptors in showrooms came and went. Now you have to order, from a stealership with an allocation, who won’t financially abuse you, wait impatiently 4-14 months, with the overwhelming majority pushing a year and hope the truck isn’t damaged in transit.

and some change is the key word. More than likely $5k
With interest on the rise and banks getting more stingy with lending, I think we may see this trickle into the low 4 digits now. Hopefully it goes away altogether.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Dropping in on someone's for sale thread and writing something like, "i'll buy a 2023 for $83k with no miles, thx" is the definition of trolling. thx

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is very doable to find a new Raptor at MSRP. I have a 23 at MSRP that has been built (10/25) but now in the never ending wait for microchips. The premium expected is for immediate gratification. You have a sweet truck with tasteful mods and I’d expect no difficulty getting what you want for it…may take a little time but you’ll find the right buyer.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
It is very doable to find a new Raptor at MSRP. I have a 23 at MSRP that has been built (10/25) but now in the never ending wait for microchips. The premium expected is for immediate gratification. You have a sweet truck with tasteful mods and I’d expect no difficulty getting what you want for it…may take a little time but you’ll find the right buyer.

If it was very doable, there wouldn't be all these threads. You either order and wait or you put in the hours and get extremely lucky.

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it was very doable, there wouldn't be all these threads. You either order and wait or you put in the hours and get extremely lucky

That’s pretty much what I said…..most people don’t NEED a raptor and could/should be able to wait it out to save 5-20+k. There are threads on here because people are trying to make a profit on a used truck

Status
Not open for further replies.