2022 Raptor exterior colors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

peltzjw

Reaction score
You lucky dog. I had 2 different dealers going to charge me 5k ADM that had allocations and 1 that was at MSRP where I would be his first 2022 order and I went with the ‘22 because I didn’t want to pay 5k ADM and didn’t need to be the first few people to get one. Then they dropped Leadfoot and now I cancelled my order.
I received my 21’ Raptor in Lead Foot Grey. It’s a 35 but I really wanted a 37. I now have an order for my 22’ and I had to switch to iconic silver.
Gonna have to try and sell my 21’…….sucks!
LFG is the best freaking color!!

Mwadsworth

Reaction score
So where is the best place to see Gen 3 '22 Raptor exterior colors? I seem to get a different list everywhere I look. Ford only shows
- Agate Black Metallic
- Iconic Silver Metallic
- Atlas Blue Metallic
- Rapid Red Metallic
- Antimatter Blue
- Code Orange
- Oxford White

So no Grey's or Lead foot ??

Other sites I see shows additional colors https://fordsytox.com/2022-ford-f-150-raptor-colors-options/
  • Abyss Gray Metallic
  • Lead Foot
  • Magnetic Metallic
  • Yellow
I have to assume the FORD list would be correct, but information seems to be scattered. I have an allocation for a '22 and thought I was going Lead Foot, but now confused and don't really see any good place to look at colors on the truck due to web site animation, lighting and so on. The Ford Build site is hard to tell what the color will look like outside.

I appreciate the help and just joined the site so I appreciate you entertaining this basic question.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So where is the best place to see Gen 3 '22 Raptor exterior colors? I seem to get a different list everywhere I look. Ford only shows
- Agate Black Metallic
- Iconic Silver Metallic
- Atlas Blue Metallic
- Rapid Red Metallic
- Antimatter Blue
- Code Orange
- Oxford White

So no Grey's or Lead foot ??

Other sites I see shows additional colors https://fordsytox.com/2022-ford-f-150-raptor-colors-options/
  • Abyss Gray Metallic
  • Lead Foot
  • Magnetic Metallic
  • Yellow
I have to assume the FORD list would be correct, but information seems to be scattered. I have an allocation for a '22 and thought I was going Lead Foot, but now confused and don't really see any good place to look at colors on the truck due to web site animation, lighting and so on. The Ford Build site is hard to tell what the color will look like outside.

I appreciate the help and just joined the site so I appreciate you entertaining this basic question.
The first set of colors is all that’s offered for MY22. To see the first set of colors on these trucks, just scour through the “General Discussion” section, in particular the Gen3 Owners Pic thread. This will give you a vivid look. Sorry to say, Lead Foot is not offered for MY22. If you opt for the blue Recaro seats, this you will have to see in person as pics don’t do them any justice…so I’m told!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any chance of a new color added for Job 2?
No chance at all. The color changes for MY22 is what it is. Slim pickings for those that had a specific color in mind such as Lead Foot which is no bueno for this year. Gotta go with your second color option.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m waiting on my 21 LFG 37 Package with Graphics , only color I would prefer is Avalanche. Why do away with LFG in 22 ? When will Avalanche make a comeback ? The people at Ford who make these decisions should study this forum !