2022 Raptor blew up - 133 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
kpecks

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, the problem is chicken littles like you who claim the sky is falling based on anecdotal evidence. You said “f*** American cars”, so then why are you even here? You’re a troll, all you can do is throw insults and fear monger because you don’t have any idea what you’re talking about.

You won. We understand why you’re fired up. But it’s an Internet forum. You shouldn’t let it get to you. Let it go bro. I’ve got a busted truck and you’re the one who’s all riled up because some dude sad “blue oval cars bad”? You’ve got an opportunity to help me out and I’d appreciate whatever insight or wisdom or strategy to get ford to escalate this issue.

Thx

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You won. We understand why you’re fired up. But it’s an Internet forum. You shouldn’t let it get to you. Let it go bro. I’ve got a busted truck and you’re the one who’s all riled up because some dude sad “blue oval cars bad”? You’ve got an opportunity to help me out and I’d appreciate whatever insight or wisdom or strategy to get ford to escalate this issue.

Thx
All we know is that your truck stopped moving and there was fluid spilled. Do you have any updates from the dealer? Have you opened a case with Ford Customer Service?

People come here for information, we obviously want to see what went wrong and how it was fixed. Not have the thread derailed by a bunch of idiots bashing these trucks and acting like these are widespread issues.

Touringchef

Reaction score
I guess I wasn’t so lucky after all…

I was driving back home after taking delivery from dealership. Smoke billowing behind me. Pulled off interstate and trans shifted in P in middle of intersection.

Trans oil everywhere. Only 133 miles. On my 40th bday weekend. Ford better escalate this quickly. Super disappointed.

View attachment 351732View attachment 351733View attachment 351734View attachment 351735View attachment 351738
I just received a recall notice on my 21 regarding transmission issue. You might want to check your vin.

Jalal Ayan

Reaction score
No, the problem is chicken littles like you who claim the sky is falling based on anecdotal evidence. You said “f*** American cars”, so then why are you even here? You’re a troll, all you can do is throw insults and fear monger because you don’t have any idea what you’re talking about.
Why are you so hurt because I said Fk American cars? It’s freedom of speech bitch. I can say what pleases me. Say what you need to vent am not gona reply back so you can feel better about your self. You won.

Jalal Ayan

Reaction score
I have to agree with @FordTechOne because I have 103k on the clock and all I had to replace was my IWE valve.

Other than that, I'll just grab my popcorn and be on my way.
That’s your personal decision wether you agree but am happy to hear you got no issues. Comments like yours are the main reason why am still debating between the 2 cars.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I think if you have a beef with certain marques, it’s certainly your right to speak about it, subject to the forum rules and all. I for one despite bmw after the full brake failure on an Alps pass coming into Andermatt...

But, if you’re looking to solicit input on consideration of a Raptor, let’s do it in your own thread, not F*** up OP’s thread.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Incompetent Ppl like you that work in the auto industry are the main reasons we have those issues in new vehicles (lack of training). Call your self a fordtechone. Lol. Like hey ppl Am a technician number one at ford that knows my shit. My ass.

PS: and oh,don’t say nobody cares. You don’t speak for all of us . Talk about your self only Mr tech.

So my friend to wrap this up I got 2 words for you and unfortunately aren’t Marry Xmas. F**k you.
Am sure you expected my reply also haha.

See you in a month, next time it will be permanent.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why are you so hurt because I said Fk American cars? It’s freedom of speech bitch. I can say what pleases me. Say what you need to vent am not gona reply back so you can feel better about your self. You won.

Freedom comes in all forms. I'm free to give you the boot anytime and you are now on strike 2.