2022 Raptor Agate Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Natureboy

Reaction score
My buddy works at a Ford dealership and they got allocated a 2022 Ford Raptor 801A package. Said he'd sell it to me for MSRP. I'm wondering if I should wait with the impending recession that the Fed is going to initiate. Perhaps be able to get a better deal. I have a 2015 F150 Platinum that has a nice book value on it which I would imagine would drop under a recession too.

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember, you've also got inflation to deal with too. And next Wednesday (4/13), the Raptors are going up another $850. I ordered mine last October (still not scheduled) and as of next Wednesday, the price will have increased by ~$5,200. Good luck.

dspangler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy works at a Ford dealership and they got allocated a 2022 Ford Raptor 801A package. Said he'd sell it to me for MSRP. I'm wondering if I should wait with the impending recession that the Fed is going to initiate. Perhaps be able to get a better deal. I have a 2015 F150 Platinum that has a nice book value on it which I would imagine would drop under a recession too.
How did you get an R allocation already?

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score

DO NOT BE A IDIOT AND PAY A ADM SO THE DEALERSHIP OWNER Can send his daughter to private school on your nickel.

When the interest rates start taking effect and the recession hits you will be able to buy a raptor for $ 5000.00 under MSRP. Watch the stock market react this week when the new inflation numbers come out.

Warren Buffett = " Be fearful when everyone else is greedy and be greedy when everyone else is fearful ".

Remember, Cash is king. The idiots who are paying over MSRP and are financing these raptors are in for a rude awakening.

chrisuhl797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
U must be joking. Raptor is recession proof