Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

medic100

Reaction score
2022 Ford Raptor for sale
1900 miles
37 Performance Package
Moonroof and Power Tailgate
Recaro Package
Fully loaded
Ceramic Coated with Chemical Guys Ceramic Protective Coating
Matching tint on front windows with windshield strip
LINE-X spray in bed liner
3 year 36,000 miles /5 year 60,000 miles warranties

Money is owed through ford credit

$95000

Attachments

• Truck Pic 1.jpeg
    Truck Pic 1.jpeg
    277.5 KB · Views: 440
  • Truck Pic 2.jpeg
    Truck Pic 2.jpeg
    211.9 KB · Views: 440
  • Truck Pic 3.jpeg
    Truck Pic 3.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 454
  • Truck Pic 4.jpeg
    Truck Pic 4.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 453
  • Truck Pic 8.jpeg
    Truck Pic 8.jpeg
    222.3 KB · Views: 443
Last edited:
OP
OP
medic100

medic100

Reaction score
Beautiful build first off but curious about if money is owed to/with Ford Credit, how can you have the “title in hand.?
Thanks for pointing that out. I meant lienholder title, which I suppose is assumed. I edited the post to erase any confusion. I work nights and wrote the posts on no sleep so wasn't thinking to clearly. Much appreciated.

OP
OP
medic100

medic100

Reaction score
Great looking truck, why are you selling? Looks like you took time to add some nice Mod's.
I love this truck and plan on having another one some day. As for the reason to sell, it's an attempt to afford school this upcoming year. I'm planning on going back to school in Spring or Summer which wasn't in the cards when I originally purchased.

Love your code orange BTW.

OP
OP
medic100

medic100

Reaction score
Beautiful truck, very close to my build, gets me more excited about mine if it ever gets built. GLWS!
When I initially purchased, I wasn't sure about the rapid red due to how it looked in pictures. I can say that it looks fantastic in person and much better than any picture I saw. What and when did you order?

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I love rapid red, it is another color that looks way better in person. I used to only own dark colors but I have become a big fan of Orange and Red.

Good luck with school, that is a tough decision to give the truck up to go to school, but a nice adult decision haha.I hope it all works out, GLWS, I'm sure someone will want your truck.

Fireman Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I initially purchased, I wasn't sure about the rapid red due to how it looked in pictures. I can say that it looks fantastic in person and much better than any picture I saw. What and when did you order?
I traded my 2019 Raptor on my 2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch that I waited on for nearly 2 years. After getting it I was underwhelmed and immediately missed the Raptor. I ordered a Rapid Red, 37 package with every option but the Recaro's in the first week of September 2022. While I hope to have it by spring I am not very confident that will happen but my dealer did have an allocation and I get the "Sorry your truck isn't built yet" email about every 6 weeks from Ford just like I did with the Bronco. The difference is Ford sent 6 different Bronco swag packages during the wait, wish they did that with the Raptor!

Investing in your education is a smart move, there will always be time for other toys and hopefully by then you can just order one and get it in 60 days like you used to be able to.

Last edited: