2022 Oxford White 37 PP is Finally Home!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
csr18

csr18

Reaction score
Glad you kept the graphics package. It looks great against the OW paint.

I hope you got a decent trade in/private sale on your AB 2021.
Thank you! Sold the 21 AB to a dealership here and was able to get over MSRP at over 10k miles so it worked out great!

OP
OP
csr18

csr18

Reaction score
beautiful. Looks a lot like mine except I don’t have the 37. I’d love to see them side by side to see if there is a big difference.

Use it in good health, sir.
Congrats as well! Thank you! Visually, it's really just the bigger tires is all. Probably not a huge difference side by side.

BIZZnice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being old and conservative I don't really care for bronze wheels on Raptors. With the body color plus the grey bumpers and flares, the bronze wheels makes it 3 tone which looks too busy to an old conservative dude. View attachment 352592
Going back and forth on mine....the bumper and fender flares are gunmetal or dark gray right? even the FORD applique in the front is in fact gray on a black grille, is that correct?

I can see that as well! Definitely makes sense! Appreciate the input! Definitely going back and forth between matte bronze and satin black.
I need to upgrade my wheels from the 35s to the 37s, but I am stuck on Satin Black wheels, I keep thinking this should be oxford white with black wheels. But even your OEM wheels look to be matched nicely with the fenders but they look for Matte Gunmetal. I'm not sure if I want to go Satin Black on wheels, I mean it would seem to match with the scoops, door pillars, grille, etc. there is black accents, it just seems to me more and more that the main fender, bumper, FORD, and tailgate accents are dark gray not black....I'm thinking of going with 20x10 with 37s, I'm stuck though because there is room for 22s and still plenty of tire with the 37s. I wouldn't think twice about 22s with 35s, but it's possible with 37s and looks/functions just as good imo

Go Oxford!