2022 ordered in Jan w/allocation, still unscheduled. Confusion on 23 conversion.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Laurel Ford strung me along on a 21 order despite me being the one to tell them order banks were open for 21s (and again for 22s). They were claiming MSRP but I’m pretty sure they were bumping up customers that paid extra. They sent me a order screen shot and it showed orders placed after mine with higher priorities/ already scheduled. Good job ditching them, I did the same for 22 and got 2 built at MSRP.

Who did you switch too that did MSRP? Only dealer I could find with allocation is charging me an ADM :(

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who did you switch too that did MSRP? Only dealer I could find with allocation is charging me an ADM :(
I’m pretty sure your not going to find any MSRP these days because of all the people willing to pay ADM and the even more limited amount of trucks being built now that the R is coming. People need to start telling dealers to pound sand with their ADMs.

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both of the dealers I ordered from claimed to know their allocations on the day order banks opened
Yeah I think I'm getting the run around from my sales guy. Spoke with the fleet manager today at the same dealership and he told me they currently have 4 allocations for 23's. Had 8 this same time last year for 22's.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think I'm getting the run around from my sales guy. Spoke with the fleet manager today at the same dealership and he told me they currently have 4 allocations for 23's. Had 8 this same time last year for 22's.
that sound about right

OP
OP
F

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I’m the OP, figured I’d update y’all. I sent rather direct comms to my sales manager and it prompted him to talk to the FSR. He told me it’s the 37 package holding me up.. no surprise there.. and if I wanted a 35 I could have it next week. FSR said it may be late fall if 23 if I’m hell bent on 37 package but that sounds a bit dramatic since there’s a bunch already out there. Dealer is going to wait until ford officially converts my order and then all I can do is keep waiting.

OP
OP
F

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got an email from ford today about my 2023 order.. no comms from my dealer though. Not sure if it was an auto conversion or if they placed it.