2022 ordered in Jan w/allocation, still unscheduled. Confusion on 23 conversion.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boeing777

Reaction score
I ordered January and still waiting for vin number too. did you get a vin yet?
If you ordered your Raptor way back in January your dealership laid to you. They didn't have an allocation for you that's what happens to a lot of people that are in the same situation as you. send the GM of the dealership an email good luck

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you ordered your Raptor way back in January your dealership laid to you. They didn't have an allocation for you that's what happens to a lot of people that are in the same situation as you. send the GM of the dealership an email good luck
Call Phil long long ford in Colorado
Tell them
8000 over on a a 37 and go up to 10000 delivered case closed

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
weird... exact quote from my dealer was "F-150 orders are open but the Raptor is not open yet". I like to remind them that I've seen multiple people getting their 23's ordered but its always the "not sure how they're ordering Raptors if it isn't available yet"
Same here. Mine still wont order yet. When the R's came out they were able to order the same day, but for some reason, their cant order a regular raptor yet.

mfpf4r

Reaction score
I'd check in again. My ford dealer just got back to me on Friday with an update of my 22 not getting picked up but "converting" to a 2023 model. I also asked them to check with their zone rep because I had heard of a lot of others being able to order. I wish you the best of luck!

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd check in again. My ford dealer just got back to me on Friday with an update of my 22 not getting picked up but "converting" to a 2023 model. I also asked them to check with their zone rep because I had heard of a lot of others being able to order. I wish you the best of luck!
I think some dealers are ordering with no guaranteed allocations, and some, like mine and yours are probably waiting untill they are confirmed. Just a guess.

mfpf4r

Reaction score
Maybe if you guys tried this, Ford would start building your Raptors ---

yeah...i'd rather deal with this BS from Ford than deal with the issues Tesla has had. My wifes Model Y has run into 4 windshield replacements, interior panels+visors falling WHILE DRIVING, profiles being deleted requiring her physical key to get into/drive the vehicle, misaligned panels, complete sound loss, etc. etc. Its been a nightmare of a vehicle for the most part and we havent even had it a full 2 years.

OP
OP
F

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer said mine will be rolled to a 23 but wants to wait until ford officially rolls it as opposed to replacing the order now. Not sure what to think.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer said mine will be rolled to a 23 but wants to wait until ford officially rolls it as opposed to replacing the order now. Not sure what to think.
My dealer claimed that their zone rep rolled my order over to a 23. It seems like someone would know the truth about all of this