2022 ordered and have VIN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my ordered truck was 10/07/2021 and my blend date was 1/19.

I was told and confirmed my truck was built and was to be delivered 2/27.

Just was informed that it now is pushed to 5/27….

I am about to get my deposit back as it’s BS - just frustrated for real!
3 month delay.Seems like a place holder date. Way too far in advance

RaptorTX

Reaction score
There are many of us that ordered in June of last year when order banks opened that just recently took delivery or are still waiting. A few builds took delivery last fall, but not many. I would offer the advice to not put much credit to the dates Ford provides as you will be disappointed quickly.

For instance, I was originally scheduled to be built beginning of August last year and would assume delivery shortly there after. I just took delivery last week. My build, delivery and ship dates changed more times than I can remember.

Check out some of the other posts and you can read all the frustration that many of us have had with the entire process.

I will give you a glimer of hope and light at the end of the tunnel, the truck will be worth your wait.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What does that mean?
I think it’s a date they put in place until they figure out the really eta date. Far enough out to avoid the continued disappointment every other week and to prevent there staff from having to update it every 24 hrs

Reaction score

Same order and blend dates. My delivery was 2/14 and pushed to 5/14 :(

The guys waiting on 21s or pushed to 22s are who should be irate!

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are many of us that ordered in June of last year when order banks opened that just recently took delivery or are still waiting. A few builds took delivery last fall, but not many. I would offer the advice to not put much credit to the dates Ford provides as you will be disappointed quickly.

For instance, I was originally scheduled to be built beginning of August last year and would assume delivery shortly there after. I just took delivery last week. My build, delivery and ship dates changed more times than I can remember.

Check out some of the other posts and you can read all the frustration that many of us have had with the entire process.

I will give you a glimer of hope and light at the end of the tunnel, the truck will be worth your wait.
You beat me to it. He think he’s got it bad…ok, really…

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You beat me to it. He think he’s got it bad…ok, really…
100%

A lot of us 22 guys are guys who ordered on back in June and we’re left unscheduled clean the entire time. We get the process and it sucks to continue to get push back. Hopefully others, like me who order back in June, have VINs this time

EddieTooRaww

Reaction score

I’m in the same boat as you! ETA on my 22 37 was 2/24 now I have an ETA of 5/27. Don’t sweat it, it will not take that long. Those are dates ford sets for vehicles that are on “Hold” for chips. Give it another full month before you get your deposit back. I work at a Ford dealer I see it happen a lot. It’s just a place holder date.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m in the same boat as you! ETA on my 22 37 was 2/24 now I have an ETA of 5/27. Don’t sweat it, it will not take that long. Those are dates ford sets for vehicles that are on “Hold” for chips. Give it another full month before you get your deposit back. I work at a Ford dealer I see it happen a lot. It’s just a place holder date.
You work @ dealer in Dallas that's handing out MSRP? Do tell. =)