2022 order on Ford.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobbylights

Reaction score
I’m curious when Ford will update their website to build and price a 2022 Raptor. You obviously can’t custom order a ‘21 anymore.

This is all new to me. I placed an order for a ‘21 through an out of state dealer (I’m in CA and refuse to pay ADM) and it was changed to ‘22 in October. I don’t know if the dealer will ever get an allocation for it but im willing to wait.

I’ve read that factories have switched over to making 2022’s now, so why hasn’t Ford updated it on their website?

I enjoy wasting time building different trucks online and reading threads on a truck I may never get .

Honestly, if it turns into a ‘23 I’d be ok with that because I want a gray color and hope Ford will have one again in ‘23.

Merry Christmas

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Moonroof and tailgate package($2195) are now combined.
thx

yea I knew that. 2k onboard is on its own now. just stated that basically to say that maybe they are in the process of changing things over to the 22 model

xxxMannimalxxx

Reaction score
I’m curious when Ford will update their website to build and price a 2022 Raptor. You obviously can’t custom order a ‘21 anymore.

This is all new to me. I placed an order for a ‘21 through an out of state dealer (I’m in CA and refuse to pay ADM) and it was changed to ‘22 in October. I don’t know if the dealer will ever get an allocation for it but im willing to wait.

I’ve read that factories have switched over to making 2022’s now, so why hasn’t Ford updated it on their website?

I enjoy wasting time building different trucks online and reading threads on a truck I may never get .

Honestly, if it turns into a ‘23 I’d be ok with that because I want a gray color and hope Ford will have one again in ‘23.

Merry Christmas
I am in the same boat as you @bobbylights. My local dealer indicated they were out of '22 allocations and my best bet would be a '23 allocation. I am willing to wait as well and they added me to a their "list". Maybe I am naive, but I am trusting my local dealer with this. I hope I am not wrong as I have been wanting a Raptor for over 5 years now and have finally decided to pull the trigger.

I too prefer the LFG and was both sad/happy it was not available on the '22 after finding out my dealer had no more '22 allocations available.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in the same boat as you @bobbylights. My local dealer indicated they were out of '22 allocations and my best bet would be a '23 allocation. I am willing to wait as well and they added me to a their "list". Maybe I am naive, but I am trusting my local dealer with this. I hope I am not wrong as I have been wanting a Raptor for over 5 years now and have finally decided to pull the trigger.

I too prefer the LFG and was both sad/happy it was not available on the '22 after finding out my dealer had no more '22 allocations available.
I stumbled upon a leadfoot grey 21. the person couldn't take delivery. I didnt cold call dealers. I just did the ford.com inventory search within a 100 mile radius, it updates what's available daily. when it showed up as arrived I emailed them and called immediately. my 5th time was a charm. they all were sold and being prepped. this one they just found out he backed out and I jumped on it. immediately but be willing to pay an ADM if this happens. the time from them finding out he backed out (Wednesday) , me calling putting a deposit down(Wednesday) and taking delivery(Friday) he said they had 5 people ready to put a deposit on it. if you really want LFG. this may be your only option. worked for me.

otherwise your dealer may be right. I had two orders in since 12/3 and still nothing from ford or dealers. I would say based on everyones experience expect mid to late summer to be safe and 23' should hopefully start to get better. who know stranger things have happened.

Last edited: