2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone with 10/6 order date with a original production date of 12/6 get scheduled yet. Mine keeps getting pushed back while others after me have gone into production. I haven't checked in a few weeks since being pushed from 2/10.

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Raptor nation, unfortunately I’m leaving forum since I don’t have a Raptor anymore ☹️

I was completely screwed over by Covert Ford in Austin, TX. Details below, which are 100% accurate. Spoke with the GM of dealer today, Carlos, and would highly recommend NOT to do business with such clowns.

Raptor 37 PP with an Oct 10 2021 order:
- walked into dealer Jan 19th 2022
- sales person and inventory manager print out a few Raptors that they have dealer stock ordered and told me were not spoken for and available to reserve
- I selected a Black, loaded 37 PP
- Signed the attached order form which included the VIN number, order number, and agreement to pay $5k over sticker
- paid $500 deposit and both myself and the salesperson signed the document
- Called 2.17.22 (my B-Day) hoping to get any updates and good news as a gift
- salesperson starts back peddling and says the truck might have to be switched?!?!
- I then visit the dealer 2.18.22 and ask for Sales Manager, Lee, he apologizes about confusion and claims he will get to the bottom of it since there are 2 buyers, 1 truck. I said if I’m the 2nd guy, I’ll back off and take my deposit back, but I could tell something was off.
- straight asked if they sold to someone else for more money and it was obvious
- they then ghost me for 3 days after he claims we was gonna work it out with the GM
- GM calls me today, provides no real reason that this mistake happens and has the nerve to say “my story isn’t adding up” and that they can’t sell me the truck. And they can’t confirm if/when another 37 PP available. I plead my case and falls on deaf ears, as they don’t care and want the extra $$ from the other buyer.

I ask for my deposit back and said I’ll take business elsewhere and would rather pay more money to work with a dealer that has any integrity, which is rare nowadays.

It’s truly a shame dealers can get away with this nowadays, but what can I do.

Anyways if you read this whole post, I appreciate the floor to vent, and please do NOT use Covert Ford Austin, TX

Best of luck with your Raptors! Bought a Tremor instead from Mac Haik (who have been awesome) and will enjoy it till this market hopefully adjust back to sanity in a couple years and I can get a Raptor next time!!

Attachments

• 1BE2EE28-C196-4DF0-A510-D290130C5B0E.jpeg
    1BE2EE28-C196-4DF0-A510-D290130C5B0E.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 3A3FAA07-53C3-408D-A78A-70173937517F.jpeg
    3A3FAA07-53C3-408D-A78A-70173937517F.jpeg
    249.2 KB · Views: 39

NasT-Rap

Reaction score
Found out yesterday that my build has been bumped again to April 25. This is my 4th production date at this point and who knows how many more. So dang frustrating. Hope its worth the wait.

wc901

Reaction score
I haven’t checked this week with FP, but had slipped to 4/4 last week. My dealer order was placed 11/11. So following this closely.

ETA: the April build weeks are literally pulled out of someone’s rear end. There has been no scheduling done for f-150’s through the first few weeks of April. Look at the f-150 scheduling thread. Past two weeks nothing has been scheduled and it is out into mid-April.

Last edited: