2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3 dates. That great news. Hopefully a bunch of us will be scheduled
I doubt it, those are all dates before 1/24 which most or all of us that were early got moved to, bet they schedule regular f150s those dates but fingers crossed that some of us get scheduled or moved

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt it, those are all dates before 1/24 which most or all of us that were early got moved to, bet they schedule regular f150s those dates but fingers crossed that some of us get scheduled or moved
I thought you already got scheduled and moved to those dates so why would you want to be moved again? I think they schedule a bunch of new orders for those dates and planing a big production run (wishful thinking? maybe) Lets hope they have the parts

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought you already got scheduled and moved to those dates so why would you want to be moved again? I think they schedule a bunch of new orders for those dates and planing a big production run (wishful thinking? maybe) Lets hope they have the parts
Keep hoping guys

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was scheduled and then moved to 1/24, I meant that I hope to be moved to those earlier dates but at this point just hoping to get a truck before summer 2022