2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

co_raptor3

Reaction score
My dealer is telling me that my 22 order is verified and that it is a certified registered order. What does that mean?
Not sure exactly, but my dealer emailed me today saying that my order got a confirmed allocation this month (no build date or VIN yet). Not yet sure how this is different than being unscheduled clean.

HOLESHOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hopefully that is right....I'm leaving truck as is...she did also confirm that it was switched to 1/24 as with everyone else that was 11/29
I had a scheduled date of 11/29, I was moved not to 1/24 but sooner to 1/5. I think it's sooner because I ordered a 800a Raptor. No liner, no cover, stock rims.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer is telling me that my 22 order is verified and that it is a certified registered order. What does that mean?
Means your in the system and nothing more. No guarantee to build unless there is an allocation. They tell you this IMO to give you hope they’ll get a allocation to fill your order cause likely they didn’t have an allocation in the 1st place.

Last edited:

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a scheduled date of 11/29, I was moved not to 1/24 but sooner to 1/5. I think it's sooner because I ordered a 800a Raptor. No liner, no cover, stock rims.
nice, I thought this might be the case, maybe should have gone with 800a...oh well, dealer says too late to switch and I am not slated for 1/24

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice, I thought this might be the case, maybe should have gone with 800a...oh well, dealer says too late to switch and I am not slated for 1/24
Why would you drop to a stripped down raptor to just get it a month earlier? 801a package hasn’t been the issue, it’s been auto start/stop, bed liners and now power tech package.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
800a’s might be pulled first considering I’ve had mine since 9/3, not sure there’s all that much difference for part availability if you get tow tech etc. I guess headlights, heated steering wheel, some sensors, and stereo are the main additions. It has made waiting for a 37 easier.

bzogster

Reaction score
Just got my order #, my VIN # and my build date - 1/24/2022. Hopefully I'll take delivery by this time next year.
Did you get scheduled today or previously? Based on scheduling notes for the week I figured no one would get scheduled this week.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1/24 build week for me... for now....I went as bare bones as I could stand, 37s carbon and the pro power. Now I see the 2kw pro power is an issue. F ing great. I skipped Bedliner, Roof, power tailgate, start stop Delete and added no accessories.