2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98Craig

Reaction score
So I just put in a second order for an identical truck this week. I want to make sure (best I can) I get a truck this time! The interesting thing is the dealer who accepted the second order said he did NOT have an allocation yet, but expects one. I figured since it's my backup and at MSRP, that would be fine. I got the "congrats" e-mail from ford saying my order is in "phase 1" in regards to the second order with NO allocation yet. Never got an e-mail from ford on the first order, where the dealer assured me he had 3 allocations and I was one of them. FP says both are unscheduled clean. So, I don't think the ford e-mail means much. Hoping for a truck by spring.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which statement? I have been watching and researching this debacle, one of about a dozen I have been watching, for the past two years and that is what I have seen.
I am both in the chip design business, and data analysis business.
I am often a tad early, but ususally correct, but again, I have made it clear these are not normal times, though I factor that in.
What I have seen is, high end vehicles and people waiting the longets get the chips.
As for the builds, even the correspondence I got with my order says they won't schedule until they have all the parts, though we know there are massive lots with trucks without chips.
I was referring to "Raptors get chips before most other vehicles." I am not stating you are wrong, but there is a lot of experts out on the Internet these days...:33:

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I might have a lead on a '22 for a 35 package, retail order. Send me a PM - dealer called me saying he's about 75% sure they should get an allocation. In Pennsylvania

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just put in a second order for an identical truck this week. I want to make sure (best I can) I get a truck this time! The interesting thing is the dealer who accepted the second order said he did NOT have an allocation yet, but expects one. I figured since it's my backup and at MSRP, that would be fine. I got the "congrats" e-mail from ford saying my order is in "phase 1" in regards to the second order with NO allocation yet. Never got an e-mail from ford on the first order, where the dealer assured me he had 3 allocations and I was one of them. FP says both are unscheduled clean. So, I don't think the ford e-mail means much. Hoping for a truck by spring.
As long as you have the 4-digit order codes from both your orders, you can go ahead and check with Ford Performance directly on your order status.

That's what I do with my order every friday.. :)

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
really? i dont think so. there are a bunch of guys from 9/27 week and 10/4 week and most of us from 10/11 week sitting in dearborn waiting on chip hold . :buttkick:
Yeah that comment is false lol chips go in as the builds are done. No model has priority. Goes in build order.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its my understanding that its optional for the dealer to enter the email into fords system. Has no effect on ordering or allocation. I've got 3 orders in from different dealers, all assured me they have allocations and I am 1st or second in submitting. Haven't received an email on any, but all confirmed with FP. Hard to believe all 3 lied about my order and they don't have allocations. All 3 dealers received 21 trucks.

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that comment is false lol chips go in as the builds are done. No model has priority. Goes in build order.
The build orders are prioritized by available parts and I assure you, the higher value vehicles get build priorty and parts priority. If there are two vehicles and a set of parts for one or the other, they will schedule the higher value vehcles. That said, there is more to it than that, but I had someone confirm Ram TRX basically gave all their chips to that truck.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI:
I just heard from my dealer that the blue Recaro seats are not available right now and orders with that option won't be picked up for the first scheduling round..

My take: Maybe Ford is coming to senses and is now refusing to build ugly Raptors.. :D

98Craig

Reaction score
Its my understanding that its optional for the dealer to enter the email into fords system. Has no effect on ordering or allocation. I've got 3 orders in from different dealers, all assured me they have allocations and I am 1st or second in submitting. Haven't received an email on any, but all confirmed with FP. Hard to believe all 3 lied about my order and they don't have allocations. All 3 dealers received 21 trucks.
I think we are saying the same thing. Don't think the e-mail means much of anything other than ford got an order and the dealer attached your e-mail, but doesn't mean there is an allocation or not. Just highlighting how ridiculous this process is with dealers and ford and allocations.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
The build orders are prioritized by available parts and I assure you, the higher value vehicles get build priorty and parts priority. If there are two vehicles and a set of parts for one or the other, they will schedule the higher value vehcles. That said, there is more to it than that, but I had someone confirm Ram TRX basically gave all their chips to that truck.
Again, this is false. I am very much aware of how Ford produces their trucks.