2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting mine said the same thing. Clearly the regional reps are on the same page. Dangling by Christmas 35s carrots out there. Nope I will wait.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Placed my 37 order on 10/09. Just as I settled for a long wait, my dealer called and offered a 35 by December. Must be problems with 37 parts. Need the truck for spring so probably will decline and wait
37 tires seem to be a big issue right now

Yatt

Reaction score
Attempted to place order for 22 raptor today with 37pp and blue interior package, but currently those options are unavailable when placing orders. Hopefully this is temporary. The carbon fiber package used to not be available, but now is available, so hopefully the blue interior and 37pp also become available soon.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Placed my 37 order on 10/09. Just as I settled for a long wait, my dealer called and offered a 35 by December. Must be problems with 37 parts. Need the truck for spring so probably will decline and wait
Was the offer for 35 truck by December for a 2022? Curious as I have a 2022 35 on order.

JIM LINDLEY

Reaction score

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what dfw dealership? Cause I’ve called like 10 dealers and all have told me they can’t order 22’s yet
Sorry man, I’m keeping that close to the chest until the truck is actually in my possession. They called me as soon as they got off the phone with the zone rep on Monday with the number of allocations. From what I can tell is the way they are giving allocations is really spotty right now. Some dealerships are getting them and others aren’t yet for whatever reason.