2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fts

Reaction score
My order also went in today. There is one more allocation at MSRP left at this dealership in WV.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is what happened with my 2022 Raptor order. They encouraged retail and told me they have to get a signed contract from me.
They then told me they need to speak with the zone rep. They received the allocation and I confirmed with FP. I am wait for Ford to start scheduling for the 2022 Raptors it should be soon.

FP has no knowledge of dealer allocations. All they can do is confirm your order status. If your in their system your order was accepted and likely given a status of Unscheduled/Clean. This isn’t a guarantee to be built unless your dealer actually has an allocation.

Last edited:

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FP explained that unscheduled clean means your dealership had an allocation. Just means it was accepted.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any updates on the production start for the 22s?

Last thing I read was 11/15/2021.
I'm wondering if that is just for the F150 or also for the Raptors.. :)

M60gunr

Reaction score
I placed an order last month with a dealer, not sure on their allocations, but checking with FP it is unscheduled clean. Does this mean anything or will Ford accept orders even though they will not actually be able to allocate that truck?
I've been Unscheduled - Clean since June. I am pretty sure if there was an allocation issue, my order would have been kicked back months ago. FP did say Friday that more 2021 orders were placed than they are able to currently build due to the late start to production. When I asked him when any unscheduled 2021 orders would be kicked back, he just said Ford is trying their best to honor and build all 2021 orders they can.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been Unscheduled - Clean since June. I am pretty sure if there was an allocation issue, my order would have been kicked back months ago. FP did say Friday that more 2021 orders were placed than they are able to currently build due to the late start to production. When I asked him when any unscheduled 2021 orders would be kicked back, he just said Ford is trying their best to honor and build all 2021 orders they can.
Double speak was strong with that one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20