2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bzogster

Reaction score
So, I'm looking into ordering a 2022 because my 2021 is still unscheduled. Looking at smaller dealers because the big ones seem to play more games with ADM, etc. I contacted one dealer and they told me they can get an allocation with a signed order. Does that make sense? Or would they not get an allocation regardless of signed order or not? They did not get a 2021.

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I'm looking into ordering a 2022 because my 2021 is still unscheduled. Looking at smaller dealers because the big ones seem to play more games with ADM, etc. I contacted one dealer and they told me they can get an allocation with a signed order. Does that make sense? Or would they not get an allocation regardless of signed order or not? They did not get a 2021.
sounds like bs to me

kevanscpa

Reaction score
In some areas, the zone reps have the allocations. They give them out to the dealers as needed. This may be the case here

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In some areas, the zone reps have the allocations. They give them out to the dealers as needed. This may be the case here
I just talked to my Sales Manager today and this is how it works for him. He told me that he hasn't had any problem getting an allocation when he's submitted a customer ("non-stocking") order. Smaller dealer in the midwest....

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i thought that either the get and allocation or they don't.

HOLESHOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is what happened with my 2022 Raptor order. They encouraged retail and told me they have to get a signed contract from me.
They then told me they need to speak with the zone rep. They received the allocation and I confirmed with FP. I am wait for Ford to start scheduling for the 2022 Raptors it should be soon.

Last edited:

bprsnt

Reaction score
I cancelled my order from 10/1 that was over 15K MSRP on a 37 and reordered from another (larger) dealer for MSRP.
If you are in Minnefornia Applevalley Ford is selling Raptors for MSRP and F150's for under MSRP.

Attachments

• 00aaaaa.png
    00aaaaa.png
    102.9 KB · Views: 74

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is what happened with my 2022 Raptor order. They encouraged retail and told me they have to get a signed contract from me.
They then told me they need to speak with the zone rep. They received the allocation and I confirmed with FP. I am wait for Ford to start scheduling for the 2022 Raptors it should be soon.
I am in the same boat as you. Hopefully they start soon.