2022 order arrivals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd put very large $ on it that not one 2022 will make it to any dealer before the last 2021 has, and the first 2022 won't arrive before March, and that's a huge stretch, will probably be May or June.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Concerning all of the posts about 2022 Raptors arriving, think about this………..the 2021 and 2022 Raptors are the same vehicles with the only difference being the manufacture date on the VIN. Do you think it makes sense that the chip shortage and fender flare shortage would apply to the 2021, but not to the 2022? Do you think the shortages abruptly stopped because the manufacture date changed? I don’t think so……..My 2021 has been ordered since June and now my projected delivery date is the week of January 21, 2022! Mine is built and sitting on a lot in Dearborn, MI rusting away!!!!!! I want my truck!!!!! It’s a gift from me to me and it’s the only time I have ever ordered a new vehicle. It has not been the pleasant experience I hoped for. Iconic Silver, carbon fiber package, 801a with moonroof. Sorry, I just needed to vent !!!! Come on Ford get us our trucks before Christmas!

Ditto... only difference for me is Lead Foot lol
I get the frustration guys but hang in there...your truck is coming! As mentioned a thousand times here, these are different times but it's worth the wait! The process is what it is. When your truck arrives, all of this will be a thing of the past...a bedtime story for the kids! LOL

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd put very large $ on it that not one 2022 will make it to any dealer before the last 2021 has, and the first 2022 won't arrive before March, and that's a huge stretch, will probably be May or June.
Someone on here said last week that his 2022 is awaiting shipment. Dealer expects it to arrive next week.

Just like with the 21s, there are some that are completed on the assembly line and sent out while others go to purgatory.

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone on here said last week that his 2022 is awaiting shipment. Dealer expects it to arrive next week.

Just like with the 21s, there are some that are completed on the assembly line and sent out while others go to purgatory.
If that is true, they will be rare cases, likely top selling dealers, but I actually don't believe it is true.
They have to move the 2021's and the numbers of chips they receive when they do receive shipments are likely measured in the tens, not hundreds, it's a huge problem.

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If that is true, they will be rare cases, likely top selling dealers, but I actually don't believe it is true.
They have to move the 2021's and the numbers of chips they receive when they do receive shipments are likely measured in the tens, not hundreds, it's a huge problem.
I think it's really just complete luck of the draw. I would consider my dealer a "top selling dealer" and it hasn't helped.

OP
OP
N

NasT-Rap

Reaction score
Ford Tracker says "Awaiting Shipment"

is your 22 a 800a or 801a?
801a Agate Black, canceled bed liner, cover, and moonroof to try and speed up the build. Just as easy to do the liner and cover with the dealerships custom shop.

When did you place your order?
I had placed my order in October, however the dealership had already placed an order for a 2022 exactly like my build and the buyer backed out so they asked me if I would like the one they placed in September on one of their first 22 allocations.

OP
OP
N

NasT-Rap

Reaction score
This was my exact thinking as well. Im skeptical with the information I have been given, but tracker showing awaiting shipment. Its all a cluster F***

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will not surprise me if some 22’s are delivered prior to all 21’s being shipped. Will take longer to get the ones off the lot than off the production line. Why would Ford delay shipping complete trucks off the line? It’s not about fair, it’s about keeping production moving. Sucks, as I am still waiting on my 21.
Why?- its all about production numbers.. That is why they pushed VIN's on those of us who had no chance of delivering in 21-- its total BS... My dealers says...Covid, and Chevy and Toyota are doing the same thing.. that was all good until I heard Ford pulled the same crap when the 17 came out..

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Concerning all of the posts about 2022 Raptors arriving, think about this………..the 2021 and 2022 Raptors are the same vehicles with the only difference being the manufacture date on the VIN. Do you think it makes sense that the chip shortage and fender flare shortage would apply to the 2021, but not to the 2022? Do you think the shortages abruptly stopped because the manufacture date changed? I don’t think so……..My 2021 has been ordered since June and now my projected delivery date is the week of January 21, 2022! Mine is built and sitting on a lot in Dearborn, MI rusting away!!!!!! I want my truck!!!!! It’s a gift from me to me and it’s the only time I have ever ordered a new vehicle. It has not been the pleasant experience I hoped for. Iconic Silver, carbon fiber package, 801a with moonroof. Sorry, I just needed to vent !!!! Come on Ford get us our trucks before Christmas!
I am with you... Think about this as I am a June order, siting since November with a "sometime" jan ETA for a 21-- yes they are the same trucks... however, total it and we will get a years depreciation from our crappy insurance companies.... honestly Ford should never have made a 21-- all should have been 22's