2022 order arrivals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NasT-Rap

Reaction score
Does anybody have any idea when 2022 orders will start arriving?

My dealer informed me yesterday that my 2022 is scheduled for shipment and should arrive within 2 weeks. This came directly from his rep and tracking online. With there being so many people still waiting for their 2021s and a long list of 2022 orders also, is this possible? Is this too good to be true? I was not expecting anything until spring or possibly even early summer the way things have been going.

Pitboss02

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My dealer informed me yesterday that my 2022 is scheduled for shipment and should arrive within 2 weeks. This came directly from his rep and tracking online. With there being so many people still waiting for their 2021s and a long list of 2022 orders also, is this possible? Is this too good to be true? I was not expecting anything until spring or possibly even early summer the way things have been going.
I'm going to explode if this is even partly true

mully722

Full Access Member
Reaction score

is your 22 a 800a or 801a?

ra2911

Reaction score

When did you place your order?

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will not surprise me if some 22’s are delivered prior to all 21’s being shipped. Will take longer to get the ones off the lot than off the production line. Why would Ford delay shipping complete trucks off the line? It’s not about fair, it’s about keeping production moving. Sucks, as I am still waiting on my 21.