2022 Order Already Delayed + bonus raptor pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am so glad I joined this forum when I Did. Had no clue it was taking this long. After spending time reading a lot of these threads I pulled the trigger on ordering a 22' on 12/3 to replace my 18'. Don't need to just want to. Luckily I am in no hurry since I am already driving a Raptor that I Love. If it takes until after Sumer so be it. That'll mean I am that much closer to having this thing paid off with a bigger down payment.

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If people are getting their 22s already... Will everyone getting their 21s later be getting a discount?

ironpeddler

Reaction score
No, there will be no discounts from Ford. They dealer can discount if they want but Ford wont.

Last edited:
Reaction score
wow i thought i was one of the few, i ordered mine on the first day in June, production date was 10/6....currently its showing Estimated Delivery of 1/21. This was after its been pushed off about a million times...TRX looks tempting but i'm a Ford guy and TRX just has so much plastic on them.