2022 GT500 Heritage Pack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
I know everyone hates ADM, however the owner stated we have to on this unit, especially with it being the last year of production. Attached is the build sheet, currently in production, should drop in about 2 months.

Price is $129,995, I'm sure I can get it moved for forum guys.

VIN: 1FA6P8SJ4N5502794

Attachments

• 20220817_090841.jpg
    20220817_090841.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 140

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Interesting that your dealership sells Raptors for MSRP, but tacks 30K on for the GT500. Not knocking it cause I really don't care that they add it, but is it because the Raptor doesn't have as much interest in MS? Or is there some other reason behind it? I saw that you mentioned last year of production, but there will most likely be another coming out in the next body style.

OP
OP
Big Papa Gecko

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
Interesting that your dealership sells Raptors for MSRP, but tacks 30K on for the GT500. Not knocking it cause I really don't care that they add it, but is it because the Raptor doesn't have as much interest in MS? Or is there some other reason behind it? I saw that you mentioned last year of production, but there will most likely be another coming out in the next body style.
You are correct on my mistype, the GT350 got discontinued, so it makes the GT500 a little more special. Some vehicles, such as the GT500, the owner of all the dealerships sets a minimum. We can squeeze it down a bit, to like 115 on that one specifically.

Raptors and GT500s are also VERY different vehicles.

The Raptors do extremely well in Mississippi, but its also a production vehicle, not limited run numbers. With the Rs we are staying right near MSRP (Dealer does 2500 over if not in state) and we already had to defend that decision with the owner.