2022 Build & Price is live

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sammy134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They need to decouple the performance from the raptor high package.

I still don't understand why they are doing this. It's such a blatant money grab, shouldn't be a thing. The raptor standard has 90% of the convenience I want. I don't need raptor high, but I need raptor performance.

We obviously don't have the full builder for the raptor bronco, but the 37's seem standard there, and you get to choose the luxury features on the side. That's the idea I got from watching Doug's review of it. They are doing it right there.

With the f-150 were still getting shoehorned into a high package, when I just don't want it...

O well.. I guess I will keep my 2021MY, and wait till 2023MY maybe to upgrade to 37's.

MichaelScott

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked before, I haven't seen any confirmation yet. Are the '21 and '22 blue recaros the same? On the '22 builder they look like regular leather instead of the suede or alcantara on the '21s. Already placed my order for my '22, just curious. Thanks.

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seem odd they grouped the CF package and beadlocks together now for 35" package. Has anybody retrofitted just the CF package after the fact? Really don't need $2k beadlocks that would get swapped out in the first month of ownership.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptor colors are traditionally boring. Red, blue, and shades of gray from white to black. Every year there's a "special" color. Sometimes it's really nice and other times it's special in the way the special olympics are special. What's annoying is that you can't buy in a standard F-150 color, some of which are really nice.

Really want to see a Raptor is Space White. I think. I've only seen one on the road and it caught my eye.

OP
OP
C

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sammy134, I'm fairly sure that the BRaptor is going to come on 35s standard with 37s optional. There have been plenty of spy shots of them on both. There have also been totally undisguised prototypes photographed since the press embargo was lifted that sure look to me like they are on 35s.

Agreed though, they should uncouple the 37 perf. pack from the high pack. High pack is terrible value for money and includes things that I actively do not want.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
They need to decouple the performance from the raptor high package.

I still don't understand why they are doing this. It's such a blatant money grab, shouldn't be a thing. The raptor standard has 90% of the convenience I want. I don't need raptor high, but I need raptor performance.

We obviously don't have the full builder for the raptor bronco, but the 37's seem standard there, and you get to choose the luxury features on the side. That's the idea I got from watching Doug's review of it. They are doing it right there.

With the f-150 were still getting shoehorned into a high package, when I just don't want it...

O well.. I guess I will keep my 2021MY, and wait till 2023MY maybe to upgrade to 37's.
Just throw some 37's on yours with a small RPG collar level and no issues. Check out EXO expeditionxoffroad He took a stock GEN3 MY21 800A, put Icon rebound pro 17" 8.5" with a +6 offset and gladiator 37 tires and runs BAJA exepeditions! Full compression no rub and you retain an extra inch of travel over the 37 "performance" package...

TXAG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish they didn’t bundle the tailgate step with the panoramic roof. I have no intention of owning a truck with a sunroof. Never had luck with them, and never used them.

sammy134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just throw some 37's on yours with a small RPG collar level and no issues. Check out EXO expeditionxoffroad He took a stock GEN3 MY21 800A, put Icon rebound pro 17" 8.5" with a +6 offset and gladiator 37 tires and runs BAJA exepeditions! Full compression no rub and you retain an extra inch of travel over the 37 "performance" package...
thank you thank you.

Will look into this.

sammy134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish they didn’t bundle the tailgate step with the panoramic roof. I have no intention of owning a truck with a sunroof. Never had luck with them, and never used them.
Yeah I don't like locked in options. Especially luxury ones. Tailgate step is good, but sunroof can leak.

They should separate these "nice to have" things by themselves, and you can add them if you want.