2022 Build & Price is live

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be a heavy **** with that 7.3 .
Godzilla dry weight is 538, 3.5 Ecoboost is 450. Factor in the intercooler for the 3.5 (which would not be included in that 'dry' weight and the difference probably shrinks to less than 65 pounds. Insignificant.

The difference is doubtless less than adding the big moonroof or the 2kW Power onboard option. Nobody chimes in telling someone that ordered a loaded truck that it is too heavy. Of all the excuses or reasons that Ford has for not putting a V8 in this truck, being too heavy is NOT one of them.

Besides, all the more reason for Ford to bring back the supercab, one foot less of truck will offset all that weight gain from the V8!

Last edited:

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I built the identical truck using the 2022 site and discovered it cost $1120 more than the 2021 I ordered in July that has yet to be delivered.

hp2021

Reaction score
Curious if you guys have received this feedback:

My dealership is telling me that Ford isn't producing 2022 37 package Raptors this year, pushing newly ordered 37 Raptors to 2023 delivery (or longer). But that a standard Raptor package is more in the Q3 range of this year. Have you gents received this info as well?

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious if you guys have received this feedback:

My dealership is telling me that Ford isn't producing 2022 37 package Raptors this year, pushing newly ordered 37 Raptors to 2023 delivery (or longer). But that a standard Raptor package is more in the Q3 range of this year. Have you gents received this info as well?
*not producing for them probably. Sounds like they don’t have an allocation for a 37. No confirmed info on any build time, but it sounds like they are realists.

sammy134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just noticed this morning. Takes a bit of extra clicking because Ford apparently outsources web development to chimpanzees.

Edit: I'm sure it's old news to you guys that have been poring over the Order Guide but I'm more of a casual Raptor fan but...very disappointed that despite being freed from the blue seats, you still have to spec the High Pack to get the 37s. So it is still a $10,000 upcharge. Booooooo

Dear Ford: Please build me a Gen3 Raptor supercab in avalanche gray with 37s with no high pack requirement. Oh, and make it a 7.3 V8 while you're at it.
Finally.

About time.

Devils advocate, looks like they made a huge website remodel. Broke down the options into 2022 f-150, lightning, and hybrid into it's own section. So they were probably waiting on that to have the builder live on everything.

PS: looks like the 3.5L HO changed to 3.6L HO lmao.