2022 Build & Price is live

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the new B&P as it made the 21s and in particular the 37 package basically a launch edition nearly fully loaded. Considering almost every dealer order in MY21 had pro power and twin panel moonroof on the 37 package at least for MY21 you know you're likely getting a fully loaded Raptor vs the ability to strip it down in MY22. I like this. Approve.

murphyraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
“Dear Ford: Please build me a Gen3 Raptor supercab in avalanche gray with 37s with no high pack requirement. Oh, and make it a 7.3 V8 while you're at it.”

My dream Raptor! I would even take the 450 hp V6 powertrain.
It would be a heavy **** with that 7.3 .

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does ford offer the ability to pay for special paint? I would like a dark gray metallic
Raptor colors are traditionally boring. Red, blue, and shades of gray from white to black. Every year there's a "special" color. Sometimes it's really nice and other times it's special in the way the special olympics are special. What's annoying is that you can't buy in a standard F-150 color, some of which are really nice.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
the super duty has a lithium gray color that I wish you could get the Raptor in. I agree, very limited colors. For 22 I went with Antimatter blue, should be here already hoping next week. Fingers crossed