2022 B&O unleashed dash speaker swap.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sippy2

Reaction score
I am wandering if anyone has replaced the dash speakers in the corners of the dash. More specifly...is there a trick to getting the speaker grill cover off. I pryed a little ....got it to pop up a little and it looks like the cover extends all the way across the dash. I Didn't go to far or pry too hard. I have looked for any info on how to get it off.... and found nothing. Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am wandering if anyone has replaced the dash speakers in the corners of the dash. More specifly...is there a trick to getting the speaker grill cover off. I pryed a little ....got it to pop up a little and it looks like the cover extends all the way across the dash. I Didn't go to far or pry too hard. I have looked for any info on how to get it off.... and found nothing. Any help or suggestions are appreciated.
Is specifly like Superfly, but more special?? Can't help you with your issue, my '20 is different.