2022 AMB 37" available new!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Why do people here care so much what others pay? Everything is more expensive to buy right now, and being a toxic ******** does nothing but make you look like a doucher and whoever is excited about their Raptor feel bad. I thought this place was supposed to be for supporting Raptor owners, admiriers, and to share knowledge. My Gen 3 was originally $25k ADM, I told them I wont pay that, and we worked it down to $2k, which I was willing to pay to get one and not have to wait until next model year. Its not your money, so shut up and go ruin your wife or kids day (probably something you hard-o keyboard warriors are already great at), not the dude stoked to *maybe* get their hands on a dream truck.
I don't really care but I can understand that most folks don't have unlimited funds and it makes it harder for most folks because people with a lot of funds are willing to pay ADM $10,000.00 - $ 35,000.00.

If folks wouldn't pay above MSRP, Dealers wouldn't be able to sell them with ADM.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't really care but I can understand that most folks don't have unlimited funds and it makes it harder for most folks because people with a lot of funds are willing to pay ADM $10,000.00 - $ 35,000.00.

If folks wouldn't pay above MSRP, Dealers wouldn't be able to sell them with ADM.
Which is what @CINISI has been saying all along but hey…it is what it is.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There will likely never be a time when everyone stops paying ADMs for Raptors, especially in this market. If you were lucky enough to order early and snag one at MSRP you should be glad people are paying over, it’s driving up the value of your truck.

MSRP Raptors are gone unless you ordered months ago, so the rest have to pay to play.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There will likely never be a time when everyone stops paying ADMs for Raptors, especially in this market. If you were lucky enough to order early and snag one at MSRP you should be glad people are paying over, it’s driving up the value of your truck.

MSRP Raptors are gone unless you ordered months ago, so the rest have to pay to play.
If that’s the case, how bout I sell mine to you for 45K over sticker? I apologize if I’m lowballing you with my asking of 45K.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If that’s the case, how bout I sell mine to you for 45K over sticker? I apologize if I’m lowballing you with my asking of 45K.
You don’t have to like it, I don’t either, but that’s the market we live in. A few people complaining online isn’t going to change the economics.

The only way it changes is if Ford has the ability and/or desire to restrict such activities.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don’t have to like it, I don’t either, but that’s the market we live in. A few people complaining online isn’t going to change the economics.

The only way it changes is if Ford has the ability and/or desire to restrict such activities.
It’s the market that people make and complaining is how change starts. Complaining is what made America what it is today.

Ford has the ability but won’t do anything about it. If market analysts are right we should see a noticeable change by late this year/early next. What goes up must come down.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s the market that people make and complaining is how change starts. Complaining is what made America what it is today.

Ford has the ability but won’t do anything about it. If market analysts are right we should see a noticeable change by late this year/early next. What goes up must come down.
Complaining to a relatively small online crowd is ineffective. If you want voices to be heard by Ford you’ll need something a bit more organized and focused. Start a petition on this website and I’ll be the first to sign it.

Unless Ford starts s*itting out massive amounts of Raptors like Ram is with the TRX, these ADMs are going to be with us for a while.

This is simply supply and demand with some greed and price gouging sprinkled on top.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hate to be A doubter, but you should be negotiat
Why do people here care so much what others pay? Everything is more expensive to buy right now, and being a toxic ******** does nothing but make you look like a doucher and whoever is excited about their Raptor feel bad. I thought this place was supposed to be for supporting Raptor owners, admiriers, and to share knowledge. My Gen 3 was originally $25k ADM, I told them I wont pay that, and we worked it down to $2k, which I was willing to pay to get one and not have to wait until next model year. Its not your money, so shut up and go ruin your wife or kids day (probably something you hard-o keyboard warriors are already great at), not the dude stoked to *maybe* get their hands on a dream truck.
as someone else so eloquently said, as I contemplate a personal plate saying PAIDNOADM, so long as people are willing to pay it, it makes it bad for everyone. Yours is a prime example. You are obviously an incredible negotiator. You got them to drop 23k off their ADM. you should be selling those services to everyone else who has paid it because they were unsuccessful in doing so.

Houseguests are like fish. They start to smell after a few days. That’s a real fishy story, 25k down to 2k.

I’ve owned 4 Raptors, three Gen2 and my Gen3. My 2017 Gen2 I paid 5k over sticker. They were asking 7k. I vowed never again.

I must’ve called over 100 of the 3,000 dealers in the US when someone here gave me the name of a salesman and dealer with 2 allocations left back in October with no markup. So it can be had.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Complaining to a relatively small online crowd is ineffective. If you want voices to be heard by Ford you’ll need something a bit more organized and focused. Start a petition on this website and I’ll be the first to sign it.

Unless Ford starts s*itting out massive amounts of Raptors like Ram is with the TRX, these ADMs are going to be with us for a while.

This is simply supply and demand with some greed and price gouging sprinkled on top.
I’m well aware of how it’s done. Petition would be a huge waste of time.

Ford doesn’t have the parts to push anything in mass. Their supply chain was a disaster before COVID and of course things have only gotten worse.

Supply and ignorance more than demand. The Raptor isn’t water or baby formula. No one on earth needs one. It’s partly people with money to burn and partly people putting themselves in a financial toilet. Eventually someone will have to flush.