2022 37pp Agate Black for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2ndFord

Reaction score
Had a 21 Raptor ordered and it got cancelled. Ordered a 22 last year and it is finally in production.

In the interim, the dealer called me and had a Badlands Bronco and the buyer backed out of the deal. My kids won't let me get rid of it.

So, I am selling the Raptor. No way I could buy both.

$103,850

Window sticker attached.
Who do you think you are? A freaking Ford Dealer? As a private seller you're going to try to suck in FRF Members to pay a $20K ADM to YOU???!!! No one's fault but yours that you over-extended your budget and/or "Dream Garage" and impatiently threw too many irons into the fire at once. Stop trying to get others to bail you out of a predicament you got yourself into. How about correcting your over-indulgence by actually HELPLING SOMEONE OUT, like people who were screwed out of their order, and let them have your order for perhaps $2K over sticker? I think even that's ridiculous, but for crying out loud throw a bone to someone other than yourself. For you, and from your sob story, you should be happy to break even. Instead you're trying to profit from your F-up at the expense of others. Shame on you.

Unfortunately at the expense of normal people you'll likely find a buyer for your price. Hope its nobody on this forum.