2022 37pp Agate Black for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This mental midget already posted the window sticker, which I've grabbed already so he can never really remove it as I will just post it right back up. Somebody, anybody that wants a black 37PP and is ready to pay the customary $10K ADM, track down the dealer, call them up, show the sales manager this thread and swipe the truck right out from under him. Not hard at all to do. Of course, if the dealer is already ****** him to the tune of $20,000 ADM, this gets a little less plausible.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This mental midget already posted the window sticker, which I've grabbed already so he can never really remove it as I will just post it right back up. Somebody, anybody that wants a black 37PP and is ready to pay the customary $10K ADM, track down the dealer, call them up, show the sales manager this thread and swipe the truck right out from under him. Not hard at all to do. Of course, if the dealer is already ****** him to the tune of $20,000 ADM, this gets a little less plausible.
My thoughts exactly... I'm assuming he isn't paying $20k ADM and then trying to sell it for the same. It's got to be less than $10k ADM for him to net anything after TT&L.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer's website for this truck doesn't have any vehicles (that I saw) with ADM posted, so maybe the truck would be a 'fair' deal for whoever purchases it. But they really don't have any specialty vehicles at the moment, so I can't say with certainty how they might price this Raptor. I double checked, and this truck shows to be 'in production' with no ETA yet. I would guess that a mid to late July delivery would be appropriate - you know, unless it gets stolen first. :oops:

desertfox73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re selling a
Had a 21 Raptor ordered and it got cancelled. Ordered a 22 last year and it is finally in production.

In the interim, the dealer called me and had a Badlands Bronco and the buyer backed out of the deal. My kids won't let me get rid of it.

So, I am selling the Raptor. No way I could buy both.

$103,850

Window sticker attached.
You’re selling a car (over sticker) that you don’t own?

You are either crazy or you work at the dealership. Or both.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I an Had a 21 Raptor ordered and it got cancelled. Ordered a 22 last year and it is finally in production.

In the interim, the dealer called me and had a Badlands Bronco and the buyer backed out of the deal. My kids won't let me get rid of it.

$103,850

Window sticker attached.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re selling a

You’re selling a car (over sticker) that you don’t own?

You are either crazy or you work at the dealership. Or both.
I can buy a 22 at a dealer in Ca for 15k over in North Hollyweird. Keep it!

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a 21 Raptor ordered and it got cancelled. Ordered a 22 last year and it is finally in production.

$103,850

Window sticker attached.

This is why we are at 9 percent inflation and heading into a recession.

You are a idiot to pay that.