2022 37 package "In Production" since March

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL…he won’t read it. Too much effort involved.
ohh you soo funny.. but you're right.. why read what I have already read.. I have also read that it's not worth it..and have issues, so what's your point.. lol.. subjective perspective my friend.

I have an 18 and love the truck, why I else would i put myself through this. I am also not paying ADM which may be a big part in why mine just sits in an aux lot far far away from civilization.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my truck on November 11th of 2021. I just picked it up on June 17th, 2022 (last Friday). Mine sat in a rail yard in Mesquite Texas for three weeks, then sat another week at a trucking hub. When it was delivered, it had 19 miles on the ODO, all from shipping. The dealership employees did not drive the truck. The entire process was agonizingly slow, and I understand why some choose to accept dealer ADM's in exchange for immediate delivery of their desired vehicle.

Regarding your Plant Hold situation: According to a Ford regional manager who is friends with my son, Plant Hold means the vehicle in question is likely missing parts. When this happens, FOMOCO is at the mercy of the supply chain. I understand how exciting it is to get the message that your truck is being produced, and how infuriating it must have been for you to get this terrible news. I feel your pain. I will leave you with this. My seven month wait ended being worth it in the end. I got the truck I wanted at a fair price. I encourage you to hang in there. You will get your truck.
only thing to that story I can counter in complaint is that it has over 40 miles on it.. so.. they did drive it..
and the communication just sucks.. but I get it, kinda. again. It's self inflicted at this point really, so yea.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ohh you soo funny.. but you're right.. why read what I have already read.. I have also read that it's not worth it..and have issues, so what's your point.. lol.. subjective perspective my friend.

I have an 18 and love the truck, why I else would i put myself through this. I am also not paying ADM which may be a big part in why mine just sits in an aux lot far far away from civilization.
Lol, if you read it already then no need to ask who “they” might be. Sure, you have read a handful having issues to which most have been resolved with their dealer if I’m not mistaken (could be a few stragglers trying to get things worked out). Good on ya to not play the ADM game! I‘ll be standing by for your “hey guys, this truck is really worth the wait!” Lmao

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, if you read it already then no need to ask who “they” might be. Sure, you have read a handful having issues to which most have been resolved with their dealer if I’m not mistaken (could be a few stragglers trying to get things worked out). Good on ya to not play the ADM game! I‘ll be standing by for your “hey guys, this truck is really worth the wait!” Lmao
I really f'n hope so.. I was soooo for it until pass showed it in a parking lot for land of the lost... and then reading the story about the stolen ones... like O M Goooood... really?
I am just talking out my rear of course.. its worth it.. here in So cal rumors are they are selling them for 50-60 even 70 over.. hard time believing it.. but hey.. don't care.

what erks me the most is that the stupid tracking for Ford is just non existent.. only that 3rd party one and it doesn't really show much except it was 'picked'.. lol
additionally.. now it has 55 freakin miles on it.. just checked pass again and now it's at the flat rock plant..?? with 55 miles on it..
hopefully getting it's fill of chips... potato and chocolate

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been in production since 3/14 and stuck on a plant hold… The wait continues.
Its ok.. just wait for raptorny to troll you..lol... apparently she or they like giving crap to people in our situation cause she already got hers..or theirs :facepalm:

CHATTY3030

Reaction score
I placed an order at a dealer for the 37 package on 12/8/2021. I received an update from Ford on 3/18/2022 (photo) saying they have run into delays. It has not gone to production yet. Dealer says it will most likely be into 2023 for delivery. I’m trying to remain optimistic. I’m paying $10k over MSRP so around $92k total.

Attachments

• 0A896944-3423-43A5-B6EB-5B942AC027FA.jpeg
    0A896944-3423-43A5-B6EB-5B942AC027FA.jpeg
    191.3 KB · Views: 6