2022 35 has landed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TXAG

TXAG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats. My “2021” truck ordered in June, Blended in October and Built 2 weeks ago still hasn’t left the rail yard in Michigan
That’s terrible, and more what I was expecting. In fact, a couple weeks ago I didn’t even know if I would ever get one with the way the dealers are doing business.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Just got news this morning my stripper Raptor was delivered! 800a pkg and the only thing I added was the torsen and towing tech. I ordered this truck early November, and this forum helped me decide to go with a low option one with no bed cover or bed liner in order to get my truck sooner. Oddly enough this order had a priority code of 75, which shows in this case the higher number meant nothing. They are getting the bedliner, ceramic tint, and a bed cover done for me and should be picking it up this weekend!
View attachment 338731
You did it right, torsen and a 360 camera is all you need! Great job and great color. Enjoy my man!