2021 Roush/Alcon Brake Kit Install Experience on 2020 gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Correct me if im wrong but im finding the brackets for 230 plus shipping not 4 something like op said.

OP
OP
Zeusmotorworks

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The price is each, not “pair”. From the website:

BRACKET for FORD 2021+ F-150 FRONT BSK4415X618. Contains one bracket and four bolts/washers. ***SEPT BATCH SOLD OUT*** **Order now for October batch ***

BigTaco

Reaction score
Let me know the costs, I might be interested in a set.
It only came out to be $65 plus shipping. Would consider using old lines impossible.l, so one they come off back order, you would be good to go. Crown cannot source the factory lines. Their customer service is awesome.

Attachments

• 6D4033CF-E9A9-4CDF-98D2-B04D75CDE908.jpeg
    6D4033CF-E9A9-4CDF-98D2-B04D75CDE908.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 28

NXNLINE

Reaction score
I just purchased the last caliper kit on ebay, hopefully to purchased the brackets and follow your installation tips, I will update once I get them installed. I greatly appreciate the detail installation write up, great job!

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just purchased the last caliper kit on ebay, hopefully to purchased the brackets and follow your installation tips, I will update once I get them installed. I greatly appreciate the detail installation write up, great job!
Haha, this kit

everyone here probably bought the "last one"

as soon as someone purchases they have another automatically posted on Ebay.

kind of a "sales gimic" to push you over the edge and purchase.

I know it worked on me, making the purchase months earlier thinking I would miss out.

No regrets, just something I had noticed.