2021 Raptor Wheel well liners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fastford4x4

Reaction score
I asked Husky about mud guards and they replied they are working on them as well as fender liners for the 3rd gen Raptor so hopefully soon.
Hope they come out with one soon! my local line-x dealer wants to charge me $450 to spray them and I’m sure it’s only because it’s a Raptor they are charging so much. I’m really not particularly thrilled with the local line-x them as they did my 2016 platinum bed with Line-x and they forgot to remove a piece of tape that caused my tailgate to open up on the freeway and lost my sons new $75 toy and all they could do is say sorry….! It could have been much worse I had my laptop and other electronics in a piece of luggage but thankfully some very nice bystander pointed it out to me so I pulled over and corrected the issue. The 2016 platinum did not warn me that it had opened up and I had a cover on top so I could not see if it was open or not without looking very very carefully at my rearview mirror. Anyways I hope they come out soon!

pandonsf

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone try these yet? Says they are for 2021’s

Just ordered them to give it a shot. Will report back

Last edited:

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score

Nice find. Please post follow up!!!

OP
OP
Antho

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Nice. Hopefully they fit. Looks like they should. They dont appear to have that stupid design around the shocks. I cant figure out why the do that anyway. The instructions show a bit more detail on the design. Gonna place my order too.

Screenshot 2022-06-13 102052.png

Last edited:

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good luck. the cut out for the shocks shows one in the front and one in the back. the pic may be wrong but the gen 3 has both shocks in front of the wheels not one in front and one in back of the axle. if the pictures right I dont know if they're work. hopefully the picture is wrong

pandonsf

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good luck. the cut out for the shocks shows one in the front and one in the back. the pic may be wrong but the gen 3 has both shocks in front of the wheels not one in front and one in back of the axle. if the pictures right I dont know if they're work. hopefully the picture is wrong
Yea noticed that too. Hopefully they just the same picture for the instructions. We’ll see, should show up on Friday.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on the site they are actually flat all the way across. maybe they are just above the shocks and cover just the metal. the husky's for the gen 2's hung down farther and covered more of the site line of the Frame also. maybe these dont do that. ill wait a bit longer for the husky's

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score