2021 Raptor Wheel well liners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would it be a pita to clean the line-x in the wheel wells? I noticed that the line-x spray in my bed eventually got dirty to the point where it needed to be brushed in order get the dirt out.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would it be a pita to clean the line-x in the wheel wells? I noticed that the line-x spray in my bed eventually got dirty to the point where it needed to be brushed in order get the dirt out.
Good psi pressure washer has always cleaned mine up "enough". But, I am also a drive through car wash guy and never even thought about PPF or ceramic. To me, it's still a truck and will be used as one. I have never seen a dealer look too close at paint for trade in other than deep scratches and dents.
To each their own though. That stealth PPF on Leadfoot looks incredibly good.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im the same way with mine, i never ended up brushing the line-x in the bed but i noticed that it was still dirty looking after i hosed it down and let it dry. If pressure washing does the trick then thats good enough for me.

I did call around and I was only able to find one Line-x installer that would do wheel wells. They quoted about $100 per wheel well.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the linex. Pay the extra for the clear polyurethane ( premium ) or whatever they call it. It will look new for years and cleans easier. Depending on installer try to negotiate bed and liners together for better price, don’t except first number as that’s it. Got mine done on my 2020 and they said $350 extra for the wheel wells. I said the truck is already in here come on $250, they did it.

ScrumHooker

Reaction score
Im the same way with mine, i never ended up brushing the line-x in the bed but i noticed that it was still dirty looking after i hosed it down and let it dry. If pressure washing does the trick then thats good enough for me.

I did call around and I was only able to find one Line-x installer that would do wheel wells. They quoted about $100 per wheel well.
I ran into the same near me. $100 per wheel well, but only the undercarriage spray. Not the same as the line-x bed spray liner. Still debating on if I should do that or not. I only really care about rust prevention to be honest.