2021 Raptor "What have they done" puke puke puke

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll reserve a final opinion until I can kick the tires. Photos/half ass videos...

Park my truck next to it, take one for a drive. THEN I'll really know.

But that's a year away when the REAl truck is available

Bat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:doublepuke: That front end! :lewx4: Those lights in the fender flairs! :bowroflwerd6:That tailgate! :dancingpoop: The whole truck!

Man I love my Gen 1 more and more everyday :happy107:
Agreed. It's fugly. Wont be buying this incarnation as it's a step back in my opinion.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it overall. The front end is a bit too slab slides and square. Interior is better, suspension obviously is real good too. But the engine is pretty disappointing. So dissapointing that Ram called them out to lift the hood and Ford wouldn't even call their bluff.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's about time Ford offered some decent looking rims for the Raptor, maybe the R version will come with real offroad rims.

2020Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I particularly do not like that they have raised and squared-off the front of the fenders.

Now with the horizontal hood, looks like a C***y.

Hopefully they will reintroduce a Scab once the original demand has subsided.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Gen 3 is awesome. Improvement over the Gen 2, just like the Gen 2 is an improvement over the Gen 1.

I love the Gen 1s too, but let’s be realistic. If the GEN1’s v8 was an actual powerhouse, I could get the argument of wanting a v8 again. It has no advantage over a HO eco boost, unless you want the v8 sound