2021 Raptor Walkaround at Barrett Jackson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Was nice to see it at a few different angles, definitely growing on it. The new straight tailgate FORD reminds me of the gen 3 Audi R8 rear that they stretched all the way across, just clean and modern.

Coming from a gen 1 and having skipped the gen 2, I'm excited to pick one up.

Thanks for posting the video op!

Marco

Reaction score
I was there too. Honestly, I was not impressed at all, neither by the Raptor Gen 3, nor by the TRX that I had seen for the very first time. I liked the Mustang Mach1 much better once I saw it in person. The Hummer H3, on the other side, was truly impressive and sold for 2.5 Millions!

DeepSeaMofo423

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was there too. Honestly, I was not impressed at all, neither by the Raptor Gen 3, nor by the TRX that I had seen for the very first time. I liked the Mustang Mach1 much better once I saw it in person. The Hummer H3, on the other side, was truly impressive and sold for 2.5 Millions!
Agree 100 %! Love the color but the truck front end is hideous in darker colors.... great upgrades across the board though!