2021 Raptor vs 2021 F150 Tremor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This might be just only me, but I have a feeling that the new 2021 Raptor is going to be more expensive than the Gen 2’s were. Why? Well the F150 Tremor will be coming out in the summer as well. And while no pricing has been made available yet, the Tremor looks like it could fit in the $50,000-$60,000 range if not more depending on options. From reading the media content in the link below it kind of sounds like a cheap knock off of the Raptor. I know that some guys will buy the Tremor and it will suit them just fine and they will never use it off road just like some Raptor owners do. I just don’t understand where the F150 Tremor is going to sit in the line up of the rest of the F150 brand when an 4wd XLT can be optioned well into the $50,000 range.

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...-bb-f150:singlestaticfeature:na:na:ford f-150

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m a little salty today about the prices of the used Gen 2 Raptors going up seemingly over night since the 2021 Raptor was announced the other day. I know that’s good for guys that will be trading them in for a TRX or Gen 3 Raptor, For a guy like myself who is looking for a good deal on a low mileage used 2019/2020 Raptor that sticks me in a tough spot as those trucks are still being asked for $65,000 or more. At that point I would rather buy a New Raptor at the same price.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The F-150 Tremor is coming out to answer the Tundra TRD and Chevy Trail-boss.

and I think a few guys here will be selling their 2019/2020 Raptors to make room for the GEN3. I may sell my 2019. So stick around and check the for sales thread.

I’m a little salty today about the prices of the used Gen 2 Raptors going up seemingly over night since the 2021 Raptor was announced the other day. I know that’s good for guys that will be trading them in for a TRX or Gen 3 Raptor, For a guy like myself who is looking for a good deal on a low mileage used 2019/2020 Raptor that sticks me in a tough spot as those trucks are still being asked for $65,000 or more. At that point I would rather buy a New Raptor at the same price.

Last edited:

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Raptor911 said it.. the Tremor competes with the Ram Rebel, Trailboss and Tundra TRD.

im not sure how anyone could hate on this truck lol. It's a smart move by Ford to position themselves in the mix and on top of it brag how the Tremor has some Raptor goodies to entice buyers.

Sure it's not for those of us who already have Raptors, but for those who don't want a truck with such a reduced payload or towing capacity like the Raptor, yet have more offroad functionality vs an FX4.. it's a great buy.

squeak11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did ford put a heads up display in the f150 yet? My friends last couple of Chevy's had it and I really liked it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score

So what you’re saying is you don’t want to buy my 2020 Raptor with less than 9,000 miles for $75,000? :D

MyRaptorLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it’s not black or grey no dice.

Dang, I have a blue '20 lol. I'm telling you, next time you are out and about sitting in traffic, look around you at the colors of the other vehicles. 80 percent or more will be shades of gray or black. It's so boring. I was driving behind our Raptor the first drive from the dealership down a 3x3 highway. The blue Raptor stuck out like a sore thumb from the cars around it and the wave of dull grays etc coming the other way. It was eye opening.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol- some people never learn. Why the F would I trade in a FINALLY sorted out 2020 gen2 raptor sans leaky breaky sunroof w/ lead foot color on a new ‘21 raptor? So I can be like the sorry idiots who paid $5-10k adm on 2017s only for plastic oil pans, has been inferior shocks, & lack of standard options across the board.

mill wait for the kinks to be worked out first couple years, get a feel for what options are worth or what aren’t, see what the “must have”
Good aftermarket mods are & budget for em ahead of time while the whole money dumping add crowd acts as guinea pigs.

like the young & old bull- why not walk down the hill & F em all, eh?