2021 RAPTOR REAR FLOOR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

motorman9817

Reaction score
I am new to the forum stuff, so please bare with me. I live in Idaho, own a 2019 loaded Raptor and ordered a 2021 July 15. I just received the VIN with build date end of October. I did not want to **** around so I offered dealer 5k over and it was accepted. Afterward I realized there is a storage box on rear floor. I asked salesman if carpet is underneath and he basically told me he doesn’t have time to research. I told him I may cancel the order and he could care less. Because my other Raptor was in the shop at the time, I asked the shop supervisor and he confirmed carpet is underneath the storage box. (I will remove it for my dog). Now nobody knows if Husky floor mats that fit a 2019/2020, will fit a 2021?? I want everything in place when the truck arrives. On a side note, I overheard a conversation in which another customer placed an order for a 2021. Afterwar, the customer told me he paid 15k over MSRP.

Attachments

• AC386549-CD6A-49B7-8266-B5188D7FC1F9.jpeg
    AC386549-CD6A-49B7-8266-B5188D7FC1F9.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 73

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It should fit as the cab dimension did not change. Someone needs to measure the section where the battery sits under the rear seats on the GEN3. How far does that section come out? If it is the same dimension as the GEN2 then it will fit.

OP
OP
M

motorman9817

Reaction score
I am concerned about the design of the back of the center console and the rear of the front seats. The Husky mats are designed to fit snugly around the console and slightly underneath the front seats.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am new to the forum stuff, so please bare with me. I live in Idaho, own a 2019 loaded Raptor and ordered a 2021 July 15. I just received the VIN with build date end of October. I did not want to **** around so I offered dealer 5k over and it was accepted. Afterward I realized there is a storage box on rear floor. I asked salesman if carpet is underneath and he basically told me he doesn’t have time to research. I told him I may cancel the order and he could care less. Because my other Raptor was in the shop at the time, I asked the shop supervisor and he confirmed carpet is underneath the storage box. (I will remove it for my dog). Now nobody knows if Husky floor mats that fit a 2019/2020, will fit a 2021?? I want everything in place when the truck arrives. On a side note, I overheard a conversation in which another customer placed an order for a 2021. Afterwar, the customer told me he paid 15k over MSRP.
You do realize the storage box under the rear seat is fold flat right? Why don't you also just call Husky and ask them about fitment for 21 Raptors

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are a couple videos on YouTube that give a good over view of the fold flat rear seat storage, certainly cleared things up once I was able to see how it works. Go to 4:40 to see the rear seat footage.

OP
OP
M

motorman9817

Reaction score
I actually measured the rear storage compartment with the box collapsed and it actually protrudes 2 inches above the floor. Husky manufactures floor mats for the 2021, but their rear mat is designed to just fit against the rear storage box and not cover the entire floor if the the box is removed, which is my objective.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If removal of the fold flat box is your goal, then I believe the previous Gen 2 rear liner will work. I kept my Gen 2 mats and planned on modifying the rear floor liner to fit around the box. Alternatively, call one of these mat mfgs like kevo said. Not all F150's will have that storage box. Ask them for a rear liner for one that doesn't.

That being said, I would advise you to wait until your truck comes in. Then you can measure and order. Its not like raptors come naked. You get pretty decent mats with the truck. They aren't my favorite but they certainly aren't ****. Also, I've never had a mat order take more than 3-4 days to arrive, so your lead time shouldn't be long anyway.

OP
OP
M

motorman9817

Reaction score
If removal of the fold flat box is your goal, then I believe the previous Gen 2 rear liner will work. I kept my Gen 2 mats and planned on modifying the rear floor liner to fit around the box. Alternatively, call one of these mat mfgs like kevo said. Not all F150's will have that storage box. Ask them for a rear liner for one that doesn't.

That being said, I would advise you to wait until your truck comes in. Then you can measure and order. Its not like raptors come naked. You get pretty decent mats with the truck. They aren't my favorite but they certainly aren't ****. Also, I've never had a mat order take more than 3-4 days to arrive, so your lead time shouldn't be long anyway.
You are correct, but I really want to hit the ground running. There must be someone out there that can unequivocally answer the question.