2021 Raptor Price list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I plan on ordering an R in two years...I hope Ford sees the error of his ways with this blue interior and corrects it by 2023. Lol

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just for the record I’m not opposed to getting katskins for the seats but what about the rest of the ******* interior...

puffyshirt

Reaction score
I dunno, my friend. Could you really look at this every time you had to turn around?

I bet it looks even more ridiculous in true daylight.

View attachment 167733

View attachment 167734

And then this one, showcasing all the colors/materials of the cabin in one glorious shot -

Blue leather, blue suede, orange stitching, brushed aluminum, black vinyl, black plastic, and... carbon fiber?

Not a traditional combination, for sure.

View attachment 167735

ugh.... just when I had started to talk myself into that maybe it wouldn't be so bad.... how absolutely and positively horrendous. I don't honestly know how anyone at Ford could have thought it was a good idea to put on an $85K truck.....

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I plan on ordering an R in two years...I hope Ford sees the error of his ways with this blue interior and corrects it by 2023. Lol
Yeah, me too...but all this blue s#$# I keep thinking about now has me SERIOUSLY thinking of a supercharger change for a year or two, until the R.

Not quite there yet...but I found a dealer that has an TRX order in the system ready to pickup, that he said I can change to my liking...blue recaros...or black seats of a different image!

I am conflicted...if anyone can point me to how crappybthe TRX is (known real issues) send me links!

Last edited:

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, me too...but all this blue s#$# I keep thinking about now has me SERIOUSLY thinking of a supercharger change for a year or two, until the R.

Not quite there yet...but I found a dealer that has an TRX order in the system ready to pickup, that he said I can change to my liking...blue recaros...or black seats of a different image!

I am conflicted...if anyone can point me to how crappybthe TRX is (known real issues) send me links!

Crappy TRX? Look no further than the search function on FRF. LOL
If you are driving a solid truck now, Gen 1/2 or not, I would wait for the G3 Raptor.

(open the pdf attachment, HOLY CRAP!)

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dunno, my friend. Could you really look at this every time you had to turn around?

I bet it looks even more ridiculous in true daylight.

View attachment 167733

View attachment 167734

And then this one, showcasing all the colors/materials of the cabin in one glorious shot -

Blue leather, blue suede, orange stitching, brushed aluminum, black vinyl, black plastic, and... carbon fiber?

Not a traditional combination, for sure.

View attachment 167735
They killed a lot of Smurfs to make this interior. The horror.
1620203743722.png

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just for the record I’m not opposed to getting katskins for the seats but what about the rest of the ******* interior...

You could probably replace the blue pieces with their black counterparts via Ford Parts, but I suspect that will get into the thousands quickly. They could be hot items from the junkyard.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You could probably replace the blue pieces with their black counterparts via Ford Parts, but I suspect that will get into the thousands quickly. They could be hot items from the junkyard.
Random pieces, yep, I wouldn't want to replace the dash, probably a real nightmare

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ugh.... just when I had started to talk myself into that maybe it wouldn't be so bad.... how absolutely and positively horrendous. I don't honestly know how anyone at Ford could have thought it was a good idea to put on an $85K truck.....
They are completely out of touch with reality because unfortunately Ford has been taken over by insane liberals.