2021 Raptor - Passenger outside mirror not working!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I just took delivery of my 2021 Raptor about 10 days ago. I needed to adjust the side mirror yesterday and nothing happens. The button on my door panel is illuminated but nothing happens when I try to adjust it. The driver's side works perfectly. Is there a simple fix to this? I couldn't imagine it being on its own fuse. I wanted to check before I waste half a day going back to the dealer. Thanks!!!

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Three exclamation points...hate to see how many for a serious issue.

BUT, since it seems urgent, did you press the right mirror button in order to make changes. Just checking.

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it is something simple. It could be that the wiring harness just isn't plugged all the way in?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep tried that and won’t move when I hit the memory button. Guess I’ll have to make a trip to the dealer.
Hopefully its jUSt a loose wire, better to have the dealer have it than taking the door panel off yourself on a new vehicle. Keep us in the loop, if it's a bad mirror or wiring issue.