2021 Raptor Ordering in August 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorND

Reaction score
I have an order that I made two weeks ago. I looked around to see what’s gonna be hitting dealerships just in case. I found my exact order except it had the tailgate appliqué Delete. I’m having dealer confirm because I know there were previous issues with that not being right on the Ford site. I got the salesman on the phone. Said they were asking $5k over Msrp but can “prob” get it done for $3k which I found strange. Anyway, I want the tailgate appliqué. If they have it, maybe they will take Msrp since they aren’t as crazy as other dealers from the start who knows.

naiirb

Reaction score
Placed an order this week for MRSP. The wait now begins.

If anyone is looking for a dealership in the Houston area that will put in an order at MSRP, give a call to Chastang Ford and ask for Ryan. Tell him you heard from Brian.

OP
OP
rp606

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a dealer stock order in last week at MSRP, Lead foot, Tech, carbon fiber, Bead locks, sunroof, spray-in. Build date is supposed to be 8/30. Feeling pretty lucky.
I'm a trimotor cybertruck early preorder who is losing confidence we'll be seeing it anytime soon

If anyone is looking for a dealership in the Houston area that will put in an order at MSRP, give a call to Chastang Ford and ask for Ryan. Tell him you heard from Brian.
Did they give you an estimate delivery date?

Mark Dickerson

Reaction score

Did you order a 2022? If not be careful. I know for a fact Chastang only had an allocation of 2 and they were taken by June 10th. They were selling for MSRP but only had 2.

RaptorND

Reaction score
I changed my order for different color on aug 16. Originally had an order code of 19 but for some reason they changed to 15. Spoke with FP, he was pretty confident I would be getting a 2021 and not a 2022. Also said that there should be a big update in 3-4 weeks. Also said he heard a rumor that 2022 order bank would be open October but obviously through this forum we all have heard mid September. For whatever it’s worth…

Mark Dickerson

Reaction score
Order sheet has it has a 2021 model, but was told if the chip delays and everything continue it will change to a 2022
Did you order a 2022? If not be careful. I know for a fact Chastang only had an allocation of 2 and they were taken by June 10th. They were selling for MSRP but only had 2.

naiirb

Reaction score
I didn't specify the year as I was just looking for a dealership that would take MSRP. Im preparing to wait until next year. What should I be looking out for?

Mark Dickerson

Reaction score
Order sheet has it has a 2021 model, but was told if the chip delays and everything continue it will change to a 2022
That story does not pass the stink test. They cant place an order and have it changed to a 2022. They have to place the order again when the order banks open for 2022 models open and find out how many they can order. If I were you I would call Ford performance next week to see if they placed the order. look through these threads and you will find many stories of dealers taking orders for truck they cant get because they had no allocation.