2021 Raptor Ordering in August 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Also probably a dealer stock order that was already in process. Or there may not even be an allocation.. you will find out info time.
Yeah definitely no allocation. I’m 6th in line for the 37th package lol. They said it’ll definitely be in with the 2022 orders.

OP
OP
rp606

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah definitely no allocation. I’m 6th in line for the 37th package lol. They said it’ll definitely be in with the 2022 orders.
Dealer told me 6 months, I’m still having hard time believing that , ridiculous to have to wait that long, I don’t understand why they don’t prioritize the ones paying msrp especially ones that are high end models. They should try to get these vehicles out there on the road we be marketing for them for free

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer told me 6 months, I’m still having hard time believing that , ridiculous to have to wait that long, I don’t understand why they don’t prioritize the ones paying msrp especially ones that are high end models. They should try to get these vehicles out there on the road we be marketing for them for free
Lol, you are thinking they aren't making these as fast as they can? They have almost 100 years of automotive manufacturing experience, the best designers, fabricators, and plant workers they can find. If there was anything they could do to roll more vehicles off the line, they would. This chip shortage has everyone in trouble, Ford is doing their best to get cars and trucks in the hands of consumers to increase revenue in an unprecedently difficult year. But, yeah, make more so you can market for them. As if these Raptors need any marketing dollars behind them. :)

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, you are thinking they aren't making these as fast as they can? They have almost 100 years of automotive manufacturing experience, the best designers, fabricators, and plant workers they can find. If there was anything they could do to roll more vehicles off the line, they would. This chip shortage has everyone in trouble, Ford is doing their best to get cars and trucks in the hands of consumers to increase revenue in an unprecedently difficult year. But, yeah, make more so you can market for them. As if these Raptors need any marketing dollars behind them. :)
all they need to do and learn from this is to work on semi-conductor and microchip production in house... solves this problem

OP
OP
rp606

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, you make good point just frustrating, make the chips in the us instead of relying other countries, this is what happens when you do, maybe they will learn from this I hope

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, you make good point just frustrating, make the chips in the us instead of relying other countries, this is what happens when you do, maybe they will learn from this I hope
I think a lot of US companies are learning this hard lesson right now, not just Ford. Of course, in house production of silicon is a costly endeavor when you account for R&D spend and the higher salaries of US workers. Don't be surprised when that extra investment is recouped by increasing the MSRP of your truck to account for Made In America craftsmanship.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of US companies are learning this hard lesson right now, not just Ford. Of course, in house production of silicon is a costly endeavor when you account for R&D spend and the higher salaries of US workers. Don't be surprised when that extra investment is recouped by increasing the MSRP of your truck to account for Made In America craftsmanship.
im generally ok with that, Hell I wish there was a filter on amazon for MADE IN AMERICA.

jjslat

Reaction score
I got a dealer stock order in last week at MSRP, Lead foot, Tech, carbon fiber, Bead locks, sunroof, spray-in. Build date is supposed to be 8/30. Feeling pretty lucky.
I'm a trimotor cybertruck early preorder who is losing confidence we'll be seeing it anytime soon.

Haletwin23

Reaction score
Ordered through my dealer on 7/12 and had to wait for the allocation to hit for the dealer to send the order in. Got in touch with Ford Performance today 8/24 and was told mine was unscheduled clean.