2021 Raptor Ordering in August 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

naiirb

Reaction score
That story does not pass the stink test. They cant place an order and have it changed to a 2022. They have to place the order again when the order banks open for 2022 models open and find out how many they can order. If I were you I would call Ford performance next week to see if they placed the order. look through these threads and you will find many stories of dealers taking orders for truck they cant get because they had no allocation.

Ah man ok. Appreciate the heads up. Ill call FP and give an update in this thread next week.

Mark Dickerson

Reaction score
I didn't specify the year as I was just looking for a dealership that would take MSRP. Im preparing to wait until next year. What should I be looking out for?
I'll tell you how I know. I was dealing with Ryan for a Raptor all the way back from March to get on his list. He promised me I was the first one to order. I touched base with him every other week or so. I called him the week before June 10th when the order banks were going to open and he was like " yea man come in the morning of the 10th and place the order. So I go in June 10th at 11 am and he tells me they only had 2 allocation and they were taken by family friends of the owner.

Mark Dickerson

Reaction score
Ah man ok. Appreciate the heads up. Ill call FP and give an update in this thread next week.
no problem. I just don't want to see you get screwed. I was lucky that I was on another list at a dealer in Houston and was able up a 37. In the end it worked out but I was pissed cause I had bought many Trucks from Chastang for my business.

Reaction score
Placed an order this week for MRSP. The wait now begins.

If anyone is looking for a dealership in the Houston area that will put in an order at MSRP, give a call to Chastang Ford and ask for Ryan. Tell him you heard from Brian.
Lol that's who I ordered through. I was 7th in line. Hopefully, they get more allocations than Planet Ford. ******* want to charge 7.5k over msrp. Are dealers suppose to get more allocations in 2022? Isn't production suppose to start in Nov-Dec?

Last edited:

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol that's who I ordered through. I was 7th in line. Hopefully, they get more allocations than Planet Ford. ******* want to charge 7.5k over msrp. Are dealers suppose to get more allocations in 2022? Isn't production suppose to start in Nov-Dec?
No one knows yet if raptors are gonna be part of sept 15th yet.