2021 Raptor order guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also an option I’m toying around with. Everyone is making fun of me for ordering PanoRoof. I figured it’s a trade off i can make fun of them for having power tailgate lol.

But I do want bed power!
I think the Panoroof is a nice option. But chances are I'd never use it, so opted out. Thinking same way with power tech package, won't much use so opt out. Plus I'm aleady at $79,490 on my build and really wanted to stay close to the $70k mark. I guess the 37 package and 801A group are more important to me than Pano and Tech Power.

Just___Rel

Reaction score
W1R Raptor
JX Lead Foot
801a (High)
43V - Twin Panel
18T - Power Tech Package (?!?!
96W - Spray in Bed Liner
64D - 17 Forged Aluminum Bead-Lock Capable Wheel

- I’m somewhere in the 76 range with DD. Usage of the roof for me is not a question in New Jersey, especially under warranty lol

-Power tech seems cool for plugging in tools or camping. (Neither of which i have ever needed to do lol)

….. i might have save a few dollars thanks to you!

37’s aren’t for me. And i am trying to squeeze the absolute most out of MPG .

But i damn sure would like to drive one lol

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All of a sudden TRX's don't seem so expensive now....

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Until you think of it being a Fiat....:)

Is that any different than Ford moving their production to Mexico? They are not Fiat anymore BTW, they are now owned by a French company Stellantis. Even Harley has parts made in China. Buying American certainly is hard to figure out now a days...;)

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is that any different than Ford moving their production to Mexico? They are not Fiat anymore BTW, they are now owned by a French company Stellantis. Even Harley has parts made in China. Buying American certainly is hard to figure out now a days...;)

I recently read that the brand with the highest percentage of US made parts was ... Honda. LOL

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Stellantis, I did hear about that, adding Pugeot to the mix is not an upgrade from Fiat! ROFL
While I prefer to buy American made anything, I am not opposed to purchasing foreign cars. I loved my 08 Titan, had more US in it than most half tons, I get that.

FCA (Stellantis) has a chunk of Ferrari....not seeing any of that Ferrari DNA working into the Ram product.

Who wouldnt want a Ferrari powered 1/2 ton with long travel suspension.

And I just hate Chrysler and anything associated with it, warping rotors at 11k miles on a minivan, cheap crap....I really need to let that go from 19 years ago. lol

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Literally had an argument with another dealer today. Has 19 demo with 2k miles trying to sell for 80. Said they didn’t build 2020 models because of pandemic. Do they really think I’m that stupid? And they are redesigning new one and won’t be sold this year. Told me I had bad info. I hate guys that think they know shit.

I’m pretty sure if that was the case. Ford would say it’s pushing back to 2022 and would make that public. They aren’t that stupid.